Geleximco Group and An Binh Commercial Joint Stock Bank have donated 500 ventilators worth a total value of VND25 billion (US$1.1 million) to hospitals on the frontline of the fight against COVID-19 in HCM City.
With the number of infections increasing rapidly and some hospitals facing a shortage of medical facilities, the two decided to donate the high-flow nasal cannula oxygenation devices that are made in Vietnam.
In June, they donated VND20 billion ($875,242) to the Government's COVID-19 vaccine fund, one of several contributions they have made since the beginning of the epidemic.
In 2020, ABBANK had donated VND3 billion ($131,519) to the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee in HCM City to buy COVID-19 test kits, VND2 billion ($87,679) to Bach Mai Hospital in Ha Noi and VND200 million to a fund for the fight against the epidemic in Da Nang. Its employees too have made a number of contributions.
Geleximco has donated VND10 billion ($439,322) each to the Hai Phong City COVID-19 fund and the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee in Ha Noi, and VND1 billion to Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee of Long An.
It also donated materials for COVID testing worth VND3 billion to Thai Binh Province and an ambulance costing VND1.6 billion to the Hanoi Medical University Hospital. — VNS
- Unilever donates soap, antiseptic solutions to fight COVID-19
- Revealed: Pupil's mother in Buxton coronavirus case was rushed to hospital alongside her boyfriend in hazmat suits after she was confirmed to have the killer infection which sent the town into lockdown
- Two coronavirus-infected couples reunited at Nebraska hospital - but officials say this is the LAST time they'll move spouses evacuated from the Diamond Princess cruise ship to be together
- LOTTE Mart donates medical masks for the Hospital for Tropical Diseases
- Coronavirus: A volunteer's life in Wuhan and what it is like to have COVID-19
- Coronavirus: Wuhan volunteer describes what it is like to have COVID-19
- ECMO, mobile CT play big role in treating COVID-19 patients: official
- Entire cities could be put into LOCKDOWN in fight against coronavirus as Boris Johnson holds Cobra meeting today to finalise UK's 'battle plan' - after complaints he needed to 'get a grip' on the crisis
- More people in China have recovered from coronavirus than are still infected as one of the hospitals built amid the outbreak CLOSES after discharging the last of hundreds of patients
- Coronavirus sweeps into every corner of Britain: Wales gets its first case and two travellers who returned from Iran are hospitalised in London as UK confirms six cases in 24 hours
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 27
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 29
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 5
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 2
- Mixed messages, test delays hamper U.S. coronavirus response
- More than £250 billion is wiped off top UK firms' shares in a week as FTSE suffers biggest drop since 2008 financial crisis and Wall Street is hit by 1,000-point drop in the Dow amid global coronavirus panic
- Chinese doctor’s intense 21 days at coronavirus clinic treating over 200 patients
- Welsh coronavirus patient is a father-of-two in his 40s who caught the deadly virus on a family ski trip in Italy: Businessman has been 'drinking and socialising' since returning from holiday as a dozen friends are told to self-isolate
- Abbott speeds up medical equipment assistance during outbreak
- 'Treating the elderly would be sacrificed if coronavirus overwhelms UK': NHS would prioritise critical care for those most likely to survive rather than most vulnerable patients, senior doctors admit
Geleximco, ABBANK donate 500 ventilators to HCM City frontline COVID hospitals have 594 words, post on bizhub.vn at July 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.