|The four trade associations would pay for the vaccination of their employees from their own pockets|
The Vietnam Textile and Apparel Association, Vietnam Leather, Footwear and Handbag Association, Vietnam Electronic Industries Association, and Handicraft and Wood Industry Association of Ho Chi Minh City have recently submitted a document to the prime minister as well as the ministries of Health and Industry and Trade about the matter.
Accordingly, the associations have been actively discussing vaccine sourcing with UAE’s Royal Strategic Partners. In mid-July 2021, the Vietnamese embassy in the UAE has held a meeting with the company to assess its ability to supply vaccines.
The four associations proposed that the government and the Ministry of Health preside over negotiations with Royal Strategic Partners or assign a Vietnamese importer that is eligible to carry out import procedures. This will faciliate associations to vaccinate workers at factories as soon as possible. Their business members will pay all costs for vaccination.
In addition, the associations also want the government to create the necessary conditions for their workers to be vaccinated at the beginning of August. Vaccines will be given to workers at factories and industrial parks to ensure production and fight the pandemic.
Since the outbreak of the pandemic, 90 per cent of their business members have to halt production, disrupting the global supply of brands and eroding trust of foreign buyers.
The four industries generate 8 million direct jobs and 12.5 million indirect jobs for workers with a total export turnover of $150 billion annually.
By Thanh Van
- Trade Associations In The Modern World
- Association Members Ask, "What's in it For Me?"
- Is Your Business Benefiting From The Export Trading Company Act Of 1982?
- Using Associations in Your Job Search
- A Guide To Buying Jewellery Online
- Association Executives - Can You? Will You?
- How to Safely Buy a Diamond Online - Part 1 of 3
- Small Business Starting - Why Join Business Organizations And Associations?
- Eleven Ways To Connect Your Business With International Import Export Companies
- Making A Living From Anywhere In The World Currency Trading
- FOREX Trading: Risky Business
- Association Member Valuation Process - Discovering The Real Value Of Your Association Membership
- Share Trading In India For Beginners - Basic Requirements To Get Started
- Online Trading
- How to 'Work' a Trade Show to Find Companies to Buy
- How to Buy and Sell Shares Online
- Should I Join a Landlord Association? - UK Landlords
- Is FOREX Trading Better Than Stocks?
- The ABC's of Successful Stock Option Trading
- Formation of a Company in the UK
Four trade associations propose to buy vaccines for member companies from UAE have 401 words, post on vir.com.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.