HÀ NỘI — There will only be two round trip passenger flights a day between Hà Nội and HCM City from midnight of Wednesday, the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam (CAAV) has announced.
All passenger flights between the capital and Cần Thơ, and between Hà Nội and Phú Quốc Island will be suspended under the new restrictions.
These decisions will last until further notice.
Cargo flights will be carried out as normal.
Airlines operating flights involved in the service of official duties and disease prevention and control will be required to report to the CAAV for approval on a case-by-case basis.
Other non-routine flights must be authorised by competent authorities.
All passengers must show documents certifying they test negative for SARS-CoV-2 as requested by the Health Ministry. — VNS
- Ha Noi approves establishment of two industrial clusters
- Flight disruptions estimated to cost local airlines VND30 trillion
- 15,715 km - The world's longest flight record has just been broken
- Passenger arrivals at Noi Bai plummet as planes grounded
- URGENT announcement for passengers on 8 domestic, int’l flights
- Ryanair boss Michael O'Leary says all flights will be grounded for at least two months from today amid coronavirus lockdown
- Coronavirus impact | India suspends domestic flights from March 25
- International arrivals at Noi Bai airport reduced
- Noi Bai prepares for influx of people returning from the EU
- Chased by pandemic, thousands of Vietnamese rush to catch last-minute flights home
- Ministry of Health looks for passengers on flights following detection of Covid-19 patients
- Flights carrying Vietnamese home to Hanoi suspended
- COVID-19: Noi Bai tightens medical control over passengers on entry
- Four flights to bring 600 more Vietnamese back home from abroad
- Get health checks asap, Vietnam tells passengers of eight Covid-19 infected flights
- Hanoi woman who fled home quarantine busted trying to board flight to UK
- Bamboo Airway’s flight to send European citizens home
- Donald Trump will close the southern border to all but 'essential travel' bringing Mexico in line with Canada and all illegals trying to cross will be immediately returned to their country of origin
- PICTURED: Roads crossing from Mexico to the US lie deserted as President Trump shuts down the southern border to slow spread of coronavirus
- Number of flights drops more than 40% in a fortnight as travellers are urged to stay at home and airlines ground planes amid coronavirus pandemic
Flights reduced between Hà Nội and several southern localities have 399 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.