ĐÀ NẴNG — The first field hospital in Đà Nẵng officially opened on Friday for seriously ill COVID-19 patients from Đà Nẵng General Hospital. This will reduce the burden on the local healthcare system that has been stretched thin by an explosion of cases of COVID-19.
According to Dr Lê Đức Nhân, director of the hospital, the 1,700-bed structure is equipped with full medical facilities with part assigned as a reserved treatment centre for the downtown-based Đà Nẵng General Hospital.
The city's hospital system has been treating 340 COVID-19 patients since May, of which 11 have suffered serious ailments.
Đà Nẵng also launched an automated switchboard for online declarations for close contacts of positive SARS-COV-2 cases (F1). This will complement the city's information and technology department's COVID-19 map (http://covidmaps.danang.gov.vn). The map helps internet users identify quarantine centres, lockdown zones, living quarters and the travels of previously detected COVID-19 patients.
Meanwhile, Quảng Nam Province asked for a 14-day quarantine time for all people returning from coronavirus-hit localities, even fully-vaccinated people.
Quảng Ngãi Province said 50 COVID-19 patients had been released from hospital since the coronavirus outbreak in early June.
More than 37,000 people had been vaccinated, of which 4,600 received two shots, between June 18 to July 22. — VNS
- COVID-19 prevention work in Da Nang on the right track
- Da Nang hospital on constant alert in Covid-19 battle to save lives
- Da Nang considers home quarantine for COVID-19 patients
- Vietnam turns Da Nang stadium into field hospital amid virus outbreak
- Two more COVID-19 patients die in Vietnam
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia August 2
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia August 3
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia August 6
- Vietnam records six new Covid-19 cases
- Dozens of COVID-19 cases linked to Đà Nẵng could be on the way: medical experts
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia August 7
- The trouble with testing
- COVID-19 prevention work in Đà Nẵng on the right track
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia August 10
- HCM City prepares scenario for 50 new COVID-19 cases
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 8
- Vietnam PM says risk of COVID-19 community spread 'very high'
First Đà Nẵng field hospital now taking patients have 419 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.