Hanoi (VNA) – The largest-ever international teleconference seeking buyers for longan and other agricultural products from the northern province of Hung Yen was held on July 15, Vu Ba Phu, Director of the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT)'s Trade Promotion Agency (Vietrade) told reporters. Sustainable Trade for Longan and Specialty Agricultural Products of Hung Yen Province 2021" gathered Vietnamese trade offices and embassies as well as foreign trade promotion agencies, partners, and importers from 22 countries and territories including the UK, Australia, Poland, Belgium, the US, France, Germany, Japan, the Republic of Korea, mainland China, Singapore, Taiwan and Hong Kong (China). Ten trade promotion organisations and foreign diplomatic representatives also participated in the event from Vietnam. longan online, he continued, e-commerce is a modern distribution channel to better promote Hung Yen's longan domestically and internationally.
From the success of the similar conferences for lychee in Hai Duong and Bac Giang provinces, it can be seen that promotion and communications are vital, he said, noting that Vietrade has partnered with media outlets and multimedia channels to take Vietnamese lychees and longans to every corner of the world and bring it closer to global consumers. Hung Yen is home to about 4,800ha of longan, of which more than 1,300ha have met VietGAP standards. The province expects to harvest 50,000 – 55,000 tonnes of the fruit this year, 15 – 20 percent higher than the output last year./.
- First Hung Yen longan batch to be shipped to US
- Hung Yen province's longan production down, price up
- Hung Yen province in longan harvesting season
- Hung Yen Tourism: Potentials and Challenges
- Pho Hien folk cultural festival kicks off in Hung Yen
- BUV - Luminary Investors in Hung Yen
- Hung Yen Calls Investment for Hi-tech Sector
- Hung Yen Focusing on Business, Entrepreneur Development
- Hung Yen Creating Favourable Business Environment
- Thang Long IP II, Hung Yen Province Working Together to Support Businesses
- Antiques on display in Hung Yen
- Sumiden Vietnam Automotive Wire Co., Ltd - Hung Yen Branch: Withstanding and Developing in Tough Time
- Hung Yen relic site patronised by Vietnamâs UNESCO associations
- Hung Yen relic site patronised by Vietnam’s UNESCO associations
- E-commerce expected to grow strongly in 2018
- State help needed to access digital content market
- Longan production down, price up
- E commerce cost too high for some
- Workforce key in foreign investment decisions
- Multi-channel shopping is vital for e-commerce growth
E-commerce expected to help Hung Yen longan reach out to foreign markets have 411 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.