Dong Thap-based firm gets nod to order 200,000 doses of Nanocovax
The Saigon Times
|A medical worker draws a dose from a vial of Covid-19 vaccine. The Dong Thap government has approved Vinh Hoan Corporation's proposal to order 200,000 doses of the locally-made Covid-19 vaccine, Nanocovax – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – The Dong Thap government has approved Vinh Hoan Corporation's proposal to order 200,000 doses of the locally-made Covid-19 vaccine Nanocovax and distribute them in the province.
The provincial government asked the Dong Thap Department of Health to assign the firm to sign a deal to purchase the Covid-19 vaccine from Nanogen Pharmaceutical Biotechnology JSC once the vaccine is licensed.
Besides, the provincial department was told to work with Vinh Hoan Corporation to take delivery, store, distribute and use the doses in line with the Health Ministry's regulations.
Earlier, Vinh Hoan Corporation wrote to the provincial government proposing that it allow the firm to sign a deal to purchase the Nanocovax doses priced at VND120,000 each, exclusive of value-added tax, with Nanogen.
This morning, July 28, Dong Thap Province reported 91 new Covid-19 infections, taking the province's count to 2,488 in the ongoing fourth wave of Covid-19, which began in late April, the local media reported.
- Foreign firms register trademark protection for Vietnamese rice in U.S.
- 110,000 COVID-19 vaccine doses intended for police and army diverted to local CDCs: Health ministry
- Some 350,000 Covid-19 vaccine doses to be administered for Hanoi residents
- Bharat Biotech seeks DCGI nod to extend shelf life of Covaxin: Report
- COVID-19: Everyone above 18 years of age can get vaccinated from May 1
- Putin gets his COVID jab as Russians stay away from Sputnik V
- Maha may get Covishield only after May 20: Tope
- 14 best ramen restaurants to get your noodle fix in Singapore
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 31
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 27
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 17
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 24
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 25
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 23
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 5
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 8
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 6
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 16
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 29
- Nearly 200,000 Vietnamese vaccinated against COVID-19
Dong Thap-based firm gets nod to order 200,000 doses of Nanocovax have 338 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at July 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.