The inoculation was carried out by the ministry in coordination with the Hanoi-based Bach Mai Hospital.
Deputy Minister Nguyen Thi Bich Ngoc said over the past time the MPI has actively engaged in social activities, including those supporting flood-hit residents and the poor, contributing to the national COVID-19 vaccine fund, and protecting disabled people.
Disabled people are the most vulnerable amidst the pandemic, she said, adding that the inoculation will serve as a source of encouragement for the group while realising the Government's target of speeding up vaccinations towards herd immunity in the spirit of no one being left behind.
Since 2019, the ministry has implemented the "For community development" program, aiming to create opportunities for disadvantaged and vulnerable people.
- I'm a viral immunologist. Here's what antibody tests for Covid-19 tell us
- 6 experts on how capitalism will emerge after COVID-19
- Just 50% of Americans plan to get a COVID-19 vaccine. Here’s how to win over the rest
- Low rates of vaccination may herald return of eradicated diseases
- 11,000 pandemic-affected people benefit from HSBC charity programme
- The coronavirus divide: Why five groups are dying more than they should
- Teachers reshaping learning design
- Technology will drive the economic recovery: Tech Mahindra CEO
- EPL teams approve contact training as players’ fears linger
- Coronavirus newsfile: NZC deputy CEO resigns as workforce is trimmed
- Coronavirus: Which schools are reopening for pupils?
- Podcast: Vinny Eng on how SF New Deal has kept restaurants going through the pandemic
- The Hill's Coronavirus Report: CDC predicts US death toll could reach 145,000 by July 11; Premier President Michael Alkire says more resiliency needed in health supply chain
- Who owns the virus? Coronavirus pandemic sparks debate on data sharing
- After coronavirus, the NHS's ability to provide care will be reduced, experts warn
- Bill Gates defends China's coronavirus response but claims US handled outbreak 'poorly'
- Keep up immunisation rate to prevent diphtheria outbreaks: expert
Disadvantaged groups vaccinated against COVID-19 have 303 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 12, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.