Hanoi (VNA) – The processing and manufacturing sector is a prerequisite to improve capacity for industrial firms and those operating in supporting industries in particular, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade Do Thang Hai has said.
In an interview granted to the Vietnam News Agency , Hai said Vietnam should foster its processing and manufacturing sector to open up market opportunities for businesses operating in supporting industries, helping them become suppliers and join supply chains. Resolution No. 115/NQ-CP , Vietnam aims to be able to churn out supporting industrial products with high competitiveness by 2025, meeting 45 percent of the essential production and consumption demands at home, and making up around 11 percent of the total industrial value. Resolution No. 23-NQ/TW has also ordered great attention to seven major policy groups to boost priority for processing and manufacturing industries.
- Changing Economics In Chip Manufacturing
- Turnover of IT sector skyrocketed by over 1,000 times after 15 years
- Global Switch First in Singapore to Adopt Design for Manufacturing and Assembly Methods for Data Centre Construction
- Feed-forward overlay control in lithography processes using CGS
- Reducing Post-Placement Leakage With Stress-Enhanced Fill Cells
- IFTLE 246 ECTC 2: IMEC 2.5/3D Process Developments and Low Temp Bonding for Si on Diamond
- Going organic: The cost-down route to foldable display manufacture
- Manufacturing And Packaging Changes For 2015
- IFTLE 317 IEEE 3DIC Part 2: 3D Processing at Tohoku Univ & Extreme Thinning Options for Vias Last Pkging
- 4 ways automotive manufacturers are building the digital workplace with video
- LED manufacturing equipment status report
- Fabless-Foundry Model Under Stress
- European Policy Considerations for Supporting the 450mm Supply Chain and Existing Manufacturing
- IFTLE 343 ECTC 3: Materials and Processes: Tohoku, Hotachi Chem, Samsung
- Manufacturing Bits: June 24
- Manufacturing Bits: March 15
- New manufacturing process for SiC power devices opens market to more competition
- Optical Metrology Solutions For 10nm Films Process Control Challenges
- Manufacturing Bits: March 28
- Manufacturing Bits: June 17
Deputy minister stresses significance of processing, manufacturing sector have 310 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.