Vietnam recorded 7,307 new COVID-19 infections, including 12 imported cases, on July 23, according to the Ministry of Health.
Health workers preparing bottles of hand sanitiser for for patient rooms at a COVID-treatment hospital in Da Nang (Photo: VNA)
Ho Chi Minh City still topped the list of most infections with 4,913, followed by Binh Duong (608), Long An (602), Dong Nai (217), Tay Ninh (212) and Dong Thap (129).
Dozens of cases were also detected in 31 other localities including Tien Giang (95), Hanoi (70), Ba Ria-Vung Tau (58), Khanh Hoa (51), Da Nang (47), Binh Thuan (47), Ninh Thuan (37), Can Tho (34), Phu Yen (30), Quang Ngai (26), Ben Tre (20), Tra Vinh (15), Kien Giang (13), Vinh Long (12), Nghe An (11), Dak Nong (8), Binh Dinh (6), Dak Lak (4), Binh Phuoc (4), Hau Giang (4), Bac Ninh (4), Vinh Phuc (3), Quang Nam (2), Lam Dong (2), Ca Mau (2), Ha Tinh (2), An Giang (2), Bac Giang (2), Lai Chau (1), Hoa Binh (1) and Kon Tum (1).
Of the new cases, 1,274 were recorded in the community.
The national tally of COVID-19 cases has reached 81,678, including 79,537 domestic and 2,141 imported cases.
Eight localities have gone 14 days without new community infections.
A total of 2,115 COVID-19 patients were given the all-clear on July 23, raising the national recoveries to 15,536./.
- New Tory leader will be announced on July 23
- Scorching Surrey: Record July temperature confirmed at Heathrow
- EUROMILLIONS RESULTS: winning numbers for July 23, 2019
- Euromillions results for Tuesday, July 23
- Britain's new PM to be announced July 23: Conservative Party
- 75 years ago today: July 23, 1944
- The incredible new Liverpool record one Sadio Mane goal can set
- Ely & District riders celebrate new club record
- Roadwork begins July 23
- Henlow ex-soldier sets new world record
- Becontree Heath swimmer Whiston sets new world record
- Zara owner rings up new sales record thanks to online push
- New on Netflix July 2019
- Gary Ballance sets new century record for Yorkshire
- UK edges towards record July temperatures
- Fundraising snooker game sets a new world record
- Lil Nas X sets new Billboard record for most weeks at number one
- From Scaltback to new British record holder
- JLR sales decline worldwide but new June record is set in UK
- South Wales Echo letters: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
COVID-19: 7,307 new infections recorded on July 23 have 322 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.