Check out the news you should not miss today, July 29
— Vietnam and Israel have convened the second meeting of the Vietnam-Israel inter-governmental committee, during which both sides pledged to fortify cooperation in economy, science and technology.
— Vietnam’s Deputy Defence Minister Nguyen Chi Vinh received visiting Than Htut Thein, deputy head of Myanmar’s security-military general department, in Hanoi on Friday, with the host and guest agreeing on the need to set up a defence policy dialogue mechanism at the deputy ministerial level to realize the two countries’ memorandum of understanding on bilateral defense cooperation signed in 2011.
— The incident in which an Indonesian naval ship chased and shot at a fishing boat of Vietnam, injuring two fishermen was a serious one that did not match the strategic partnership between the two countries, Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh said in a phone call with Indonesia’s Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi on Friday.
— Vietnam’s oil and gas activities are conducted in the waters completely within the country’s sovereignty, Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Le Thi Thu Hang said on Friday.
— The arriving hall of the Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi was packed with some 1,000 passengers who arrived on international flights as the computer system of the immigration police encountered technical glitches on Friday.
— Lin Hsui Ling, the Taiwanese tourist who filmed a scene in which two female women were asked to leave a sleeper bus in Nha Trang, said the tourists did not spit into the attendant as he claimed after the video going viral on Facebook earlier this week.
— A total of 696 cases of child molestation have been recorded across Vietnam in the first half of this year, with the culprits in most cases being family members or close relatives of the victims, a conference heard Friday in Ho Chi Minh City.
— Local tour organizer Vietravel and the administration of the north-central province of Thanh Hoa launched the inaugural charter flight connecting the locality with Bangkok, Thailand on Friday.
— Vietnam’s seafood exports stood at an estimated US$4.3 billion in the first seven months of this year, a 17.5 percent increase year on year, according to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
— Vietnam U22s will play the K-League all-star team in Hanoi tonight, July 29, as the last test for them ahead of the Southeast Asian (SEA) Games to take place next month.
- Business Breakfast LIVE: Barclays reveals £150m hit for Brexit uncertainty as profits dip
- What are the best restaurants for breakfast in March?
- Return of the Breakfast Club at Coventry Transport Museum
- Business Breakfast LIVE: Mike Ashley says some Debenhams advisers should be 'put in prison' after his takeover offer is snubbed
- BBC Breakfast's Louise Minchin walks off set after hugely 'embarrassing' blunder
- Business Breakfast LIVE: Paddy Power Betfair unveils name change as profits fall 11%
- Business Breakfast LIVE: Activist investor calls for Northgate's chairman to be sacked
- Business Breakfast LIVE: Goals Soccer Centres shares suspended amid £12m accounting error
- Travelodge celebrates opening of new hotel with £29 rooms deal
- Emma Bunton's Heart Breakfast Show replacement chosen
- Special BAFTA TV awards announced early on BBC Breakfast
- Drug dealer caught staying at Plymouth bed and breakfast
- What Julie Davies said to the men who killed her girlfriend
- Wales v Ireland news
- Community News: Llanbadarn
- This Eastbourne restaurant is offering free breakfast for homeless people
- How old is Dan Walker? BBC Breakfast host, Songs Of Praise presenter and dad of three
- Brexit latest news: Theresa May warns MPs the UK has 'had enough' of Brexit indecision
- Brexit latest news: Donald Tusk suggests EU will only grant Article 50 extension if MPs back Theresa May's deal
- Mirfield District News: May 24-31
Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – July 29 have 614 words, post on at July 29, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.