The campaign mobilized all troops in the whole military to donate blood so as to ease the blood shortage confronting hospitals due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Therefore, military hospitals were assigned to building their plans and working with participating units to organize voluntary blood donation programs as regulated by the Department of Military Medicine.
Meanwhile, military units should boost information dissemination about the importance of blood donation during COVID-19 outbreaks so as to call on troops to participate in the campaign.
Voluntary blood donation should be carried out in accordance with (MND)'s Directive No.39/CT-BQP issued on March 27, 2009 and the Department of Military Medicine's Instruction No.1033/HD-QN signed on June 3, 2009 while promptly ensuring COVID-19 prevention and control measures.
The complicated developments of the COVID-19 pandemic in Ho Chi Minh city and Southern provinces has resulted in blood shortage. As a result, the MND requested Military Hospital 175, in collaboration with the Army Officer Training School, the Engineering Officers Training School, the Engineer Corps and other relevant units, to launch a voluntary blood donation program on July 29.
Translated by Khanh Ngan
- Foreigners respond to blood donation campaign amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Abby Hornacek launches #BringTheBlood challenge to address severe blood donation shortage
- Japanese swimmer Ikee tries to turn tide as coronavirus saps blood donations
- Rep. Mike Gallagher: Politicians, fight coronavirus in these two ways — stop fundraising and donate campaign funds to charity
- Blood banks in Bengal run dry due to lock down
- U.S. Surgeon General: Give Blood Today; You Might ‘Save a Life’
- COVID-19 | Blood banks in West Bengal run dry due to lockdown
- Pressure on UK to use promising blood treatment for coronavirus 'which may be the difference between life and death for critically ill patients' after US regulators green-light therapy using plasma from recovered patients
- 'Please keep donating': NHS urges people to keep giving blood and says it is an 'ESSENTIAL form of helping the vulnerable' as coronavirus crisis sees 15 per cent slump in daily stocks
- Could COVID-19 survivors' blood help save seriously ill patients?
- More blood collected for patients’ treatment
- Children whose mothers' lives were saved by blood transfusions design Moonpig cards urging dads to help give blood and 'save lives'
- Billionaire Clive Palmer donates $1million to a clinical trial of drugs which scientists say may be able to 'cure' the deadly coronavirus
- Trump uses daily coronavirus briefings to replace campaign rallies
- Coronavirus: Kyrie Irving donates $323,000, launches campaign to send food to New York communities in need
- Sam Dastyari's Chinese donations: What are the accusations and is the criticism warranted?
- Sanders outspent Biden by a lot and other key takeaways from the 2020 presidential campaign filings
- Kerala’s Wayanad starts ‘donate-a- book’ campaign for those under coronavirus quarantine
- Messi, Guardiola donate one million euros each to coronavirus battle
- Live broadcasts, online fundraising, one-on-one calls: How the Biden campaign is adjusting its tactics amid the coronavirus
Blood donation campaign launched in the whole military have 463 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.