Bamboo Airways have stopped all commercial flights
According to Bamboo Airways, they halted all commercial flights as the Covid-19 outbreak in Vietnam has not been controlled and many provinces and cities have already imposed social distancing rules. Passengers should constantly keep up to date about news and contact Bamboo Airways for support for affected flights.
The Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam said the aviation industry in Vietnam has been badly affected due to Covid-19, especially after HCM City tightened social distancing rules. Only a few routes are still opened such as flights from Hanoi to Cam Ranh, Danang, Pleiku and HCM City.
Airlines are still allowed to operate flights from HCM City to Danang, Buon Ma Thuot and Pleiku. However, all domestic flights are banned from HCM City after 5 pm.
Statistics from the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam show that on July 26, local airlines operated a total of 18 flights with 1,483 passengers and 11 flights with 877 passengers on July 27.
Starting from July 22, the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam already announced that they would minimise the number of flights from provinces and cities that have applied social distancing rules to Hanoi. Flights on Can Tho-Hanoi and Hanoi-Phu Quoc were also halted. Hanoi-HCM City route only has two return flights a day and are operated by Vietnam Airlines until further notice.
Cargo flights and flights that serve Covid-19 prevention purposes are not limited.
- British Airways adds nonstop flights between San José and London
- Trade expansion, direct India-South Africa flights mooted at biz summit
- British Airways is offering free flights for children during the school holidays
- British Airways is giving away free kids fares on domestic flights
- Coming soon: World's longest nonstop flight
- Cardiff airport's first long-haul Gulf flight lands safely from Doha
- Will Cal Jet deliver on promised Carlsbad flights to Bay Area, Phoenix?
- Gov’t issues breach-of-contract notice to BVI Airways
- New route from Qatar Airways to Cardiff Airport launches today
- Qatar Airways' inaugural flight touches down in Cardiff
- First flight from Doha to Cardiff set to land in Welsh capital
- First passenger flights take off between Cardiff and Doha
- THAI offers daily Dreamliner flights to Auckland
- Flight schedules: Airlines compromising safety, say pilots
- Qatar Airways makes ‘substantial’ loss amid Gulf blockade: CEO
- Singapore Airlines flights from New York to Singapore to launch next year – making it the world’s longest non-stop route
- Long Beach Airport will soon offer flight to Hawaii
- News.Az — Your Window to the RegionRussia’s Utair to launch direct Tyumen-Baku flights
- After Southwest 1380 flight accident kills passenger Jennifer Riordan, Ryanair is named world’s safest airline
- Plane that will operate the world's longest flight finally takes to the skies
Bamboo Airways stop all commercial flights have 443 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.