Small grants of up to AU$60,000 are available to NGOs, community groups and other not-for-profit entities to undertake small-scale development projects focusing on the economic empowerment of disadvantaged communities and groups. In the year 2017-18 Hanoi DAP will prioritise higher value projects, and projects which take an innovative approach to a longstanding development challenge. The deadline for submitting applications (online) is Friday 29 September 2017.
DAP in Northern Vietnam is an extremely competitive program. Applications must meet the requirements detailed in the DAP Guidelines, and comply with the requirements in the application form.
Applicants are required to read the Guidelines and fill in the application forms for the Hanoi 2017-18 DAP grants. Applicants can choose to fill in an application form either in Vietnamese or English, at https://dap.smartygrants.com.au/DAPHanoiEnglish2017-18 for English; and https://dap.smartygrants.com.au/DAPHanoiVietnamese2017-18 for Vietnamese.
For queries about DAP or the application process, please contact [email protected] or 024 37740116.
The Australian Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City administers DAP in the southern provinces, please visit http://hcmc.vietnam.embassy.gov.au for further details.
For further information about Australia's development assistance to Vietnam, please visit http://dfat.gov.au/geo/vietnam/development-assistance/Pages/development-assistance-in-vietnam.aspx
Reported by Linh Chi-Binh Chau
- Brevard creates emergency Hurricane Irma aid program
- Sandy aid program can’t pay bills on time
- Deadline affixed to refueled Sandy aid program
- New Sandy aid program to provide short-term rental help
- Sandy rental aid program raises monthly payments
- Sandy rent aid program taking applications
- Ringwood schools trim budget, worry about losing future state aid
- The 62 agencies and programs Trump wants to eliminate
- Christie announces $42 million more aid for Sandy towns
- Problems plague student loan forgiveness program
- Is the 'Deep State' Resisting WH Plan to Aid Christians & Other Minorities in the Middle East?
- New state law changes makes opening charter schools in New York City easier than any other in nation
- AP: Sandy Aid to Hoboken on Par With Other NJ Towns
- Sandy aid spending up this summer, but how much?
- Abele asks for levy boost, wheel tax in 2017
- Six affordable housing projects get $75M in Sandy aid
- N.J.: Move $29M in Sandy aid to lower incomes
- Programs, agencies on the chopping block
- File your naturalization application soon, if you want to vote in the November elections
- ‘Mothers and Sons’ opens at Barn Theatre
Australian Government’s Direct Aid Program 2017-2018 applications open have 385 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.