Small grants of up to AUD 60,000 (USD 47,000) are available to NGOs, community groups and other non-profit organizations to undertake small-scale development projects focusing on the economic empowerment of disadvantaged communities and groups.
In the year 2017-18, Hanoi DAP will prioritize higher value projects and projects which take an innovative approach to a longstanding development challenge.
DAP is a small-grant program funded by Australia's foreign aid budget. It has the flexibility to work with local communities in developing countries on projects that reduce poverty and achieve sustainable development consistent with Australia's national interest.
DAP projects cover a range of sectors, such as education, health, water and sanitation, environmental protection, women's empowerment and gender equality, supporting people with disabilities, economic livelihoods, food security and human rights.
The DAP in Northern Vietnam is an extremely competitive program. Applications must meet the requirements detailed in the DAP guidelines and comply with the requirements in the application form.
The deadline for submitting applications (online) is September 29.
Meanwhile the Australian Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City will administer DAP in the Southern provinces.
- Double major winner Brooks Koepka named 2017-18 PGA Tour Player of the Year
- Best in College Sports: Ohio State beats out Alabama to take home the 2017-18 award
- The year that was: The good, the bad and the ugly of the 2017-18 racing season
- Why Warriors’ start in 2018-19 better than 2017-18
- 2017-18 Wizards roster review: Marcin Gortat
- Corey Crawford admits concussion ended his 2017-18 season
- Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India to launch 4 new products in 2017-18
- Are the 2018-19 Los Angeles Lakers Better Than the 2017-18 Cleveland Cavaliers?
- Three takeaways from the 2017-18 PGA Tour season
- NBA champions Golden State Warriors celebrate 2017-18 title victory with reversible diamond and sapphire rings
- Top 15 NBA small forwards for 2017-18: Has Kevin Durant finally surpassed LeBron James?
- USC men’s basketball preview: Trojans ready to turn the page after a ‘taxing’ 2017-18 season
- Taking a look back on the 2017-18 season in the Fox Valley
- Will James Harden and Chris Paul Repeat Their 2017-18 Performance or Regress?
- Senators timeline of dysfunction in 2017-18
- CarXpert to open 80 new car service centres by end of FY 2017-18
- Sheffield Wednesday: Why the disappointment of 2017/18 could work in Owls' favour
- ISL 2017/18: Giving away the ball so 'cheaply' was the reason for the loss, says ATK coach Steve Coppell
- Roger Federer Reflects On Beating Rafael Nadal In 'Perfect' Australian Open Performance
- Serena Williams advances in French Open return; ‘You can’t beat a catsuit’
Application for Australia’s Direct Aid Program 2017-18 opens have 411 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 12, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.