Bui Van Cuong, member of the Party Central Committee and Secretary General of the 14th NA, continues to hold the post of the NA Secretary General in the 15th tenure.
Y Thanh Ha Nie Kdam, Secretary of the Party Committee of the Central Enterprises Bloc, was elected as Chairman of the Council for Ethnic Affairs.
Tran Sy Thanh, member of the Party Central Committee, was re-elected as the State Auditor General.
During the debate on the NA's supervision programme for 2022, many legislators suggested the NA Standing Committee put forth a project on renewing supervision activities.
Competent agencies should raise more initiatives to contribute to improving the quality and efficiency of such activities, they said.
For the law-building programme, some pointed out the need to build up legal mechanisms to promote the responsibility of individuals in preparing and submitting draft laws to the legislature, in order to revamp the work./.
- NA Chairman calls on voters to wisely elect people's representatives
- Trump has privately expressed openness to broad criminal justice reform
- Time For Debate On Police Reform, Public Safety Rapidly Evaporating At State Capitol
- MN Legislature’s Compromise On Police Reform Leaves Out Key Proposals
- Finishing On Time Becoming More Out Of Reach As End Of Session Nears, Legislative Leaders Say
- Walz, Legislative Leaders Reach Budget Deal, But Will Require Special Session To Finish Work
- NA leadership line-up to drive for prosperity
- What Would Jeff Sessions Mean for the Future of Police Reform as Attorney General?
- Lawmakers Set To Tackle Policing Reform This Session In Maryland General Assembly
- 800 central laws became applicable in J&K after it got UT status: Jitendra Singh
- Backyard skinny-dippers, peeping drones and the law
- NA Vice Chairman congratulates VOV, VTV on Revolutionary Press Day
- Policing Reforms To Reduce Violence Against Minorities And Others Take Effect Immediately
- Police Groups Wield Strong Influence in Congress, Resisting the Strictest Reforms
- Hong Kong passes new electoral law reducing voting rights
- Farm unions plan daily protest outside Parliament during monsoon session
- Govt notifies tribunals reforms bill through ordinance
- Big Tech Regulation: US Lawmakers in Marathon Debate Over Bills, Reform of Antitrust Laws
- Lawmakers come to bipartisan framework agreement on police reform
- Swedish Centre Party to drop rent reforms, PM could form new government
15th NA’s first session: law building should be reformed have 426 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.