The event was held jointly by the Party Central Committee's Commission for Information and Education, the Central Committee of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union, the Ministry of Education and Training, and the Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs.
Particularly, the Military Youth Team finished top on the list with 520 points, followed by the Khanh Hoa and Da Nang teams with 390 and 350 points, respectively.
At the event, contestants showed their knowledge of philosophy, Marxism-Leninism, political economics, Marxist-Leninist political economics, scientific socialism and President Ho Chi Minh's thoughts. They also showed their understanding about the careers of revolutionary leaders, domestic and foreign workers’ movements, and patriotic movements.
During the contest, participating young people also shared their knowledge of the application of Marxism-Leninism and President Ho Chi Minh’s thoughts to socio-economic development in the context of industrialization, modernization and international integration.
They also demonstrated their understanding of the Resolution of the 13th National Party Congress, the action plan of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union to realize the Resolution of the 13th National Party Congress, and the Resolution of the 11th Congress of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union, among others.
Contestants also showed their knowledge of the history of the nation, the Vietnam Communist Party, the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union and the Vietnamese Students' Association as well as information relating to economic, political, cultural, social, defense and security situations in Vietnam.
Speaking at the event, Deputy Head of Military Youth Board Colonel Nguyen Duc Cuong emphasized that the results of the contest showed the efforts and determination of the participating young troops.
The contest aimed to create an opportunity for military youths to meet and exchange their methods of learning and applying Marxism-Leninism and President Ho Chi Minh’s thoughts to studying and working with young people in localities across the country.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Speech by Party General Secretary and State President Nguyễn Phú Trọng on CPV's 90th Anniversary
- Neil Young's Ohio – the greatest protest record
- Vietnam’s young talents to join int’l artists at Saigon International Guitar Festival
- Five military and police contestants enter English contest finale
- Prepare and organize the National Party Congress well, bring the country into a new stage of development
- Activities of defense leaders
- Female cyclist on trans-Vietnam route
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 14 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 3 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 8 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 4 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 5 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS OCTOBER 21
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 2
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 8
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 10
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 4
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 11 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 9 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 12 (updated hourly)
Young troops join contest on Marxism-Leninism and President Ho Chi Minh's thoughts have 444 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.