Nearly 30 scholars from prestigious research institutes in Russia, Vietnam and the Philippines attended the workshop.
At the event, delegates were briefed by ten speakers on their assessments of the current situation. They also discussed approaches to boost economic ties between Russia and ASEAN.
Speakers to the workshop concurred that ASEAN is a region with a high economic growth rate.
However, the bilateral trade turnover between Russia and ASEAN remains low, so it is necessary to solve the issue, they said, adding that the Russian Federation has many advantages, including its good relations with ASEAN, especially with Vietnam.
Translated by Song Anh
- 'INF Treaty is More Important Than US-Russia Bilateral Relations' – Scholar
- Manafort discussed "Russia-Ukraine peace plan" with Kilimnik believed to be linked to Russia intel
- Humanitarian cooperation hailed as important in Russia-Belarus relations
- Turkey, Russia to boost Eurasia security: Putin
- Russia-Japan Peace Treaty Talks Will Not Affect Kurils Residents
- 'Desirable Asians': How Koreans settled in Russia's Far East
- Most EU states ready to apply sanctions against Russia – Poroshenko
- Russia, Japan Confirm Interest in Signing Peace Treaty
- EU’s new strategy for Asia & the ASEAN countries
- Lukashenko: Comprehensive cooperation is important for both Belarus and Russia
Workshop discusses Russia-ASEAN relations have 187 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 12, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.