The photo contest aims to disseminate information and highlight the activities of youth union members during the 2021 Youth Volunteer Campaign to the people and society.
The three phase contest lasts from June 21 to August 31.
Eligible photos should reflect activities of youth union members, namely entrance exam support programs, activities on environmental protection and climate change response, assistance for COVID-19 prevention and control work, and so on.
The organizing board plans to award one first, one second, one third, and four consolation prizes for the best photos.
Within the framework of the program, the HCYU Central Committee will release a newsletter related to the Youth Volunteer Campaign 2021 every two weeks from June 22 until the end of the campaign.
The newsletter will include four main contents, such as the latest directives of the HCYU Central Committee, updated information about the most outstanding activities of youth union organizations across provinces, tips and guides for volunteer activities, and more.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- Ben Tre photo contest launched
- Photo contest launched to promote Bắc Giang tourism
- Hanoi-inspired international photography contest launched
- Korean language speaking contest launched in Hai Phong
- Logo contest launched to mark Vietnam-Canada diplomatic ties
- Filmmaking contest names winners
- Get drastic against plastic, experts advise Hanoi
- UK's oldest orchestra to perform in Hanoi in November
- North-South express freight train service launched
- DPRK woos Vietnamese tourists after Hanoi summit
- Project launched to expand access to education for ethic children
- Quang Ninh aims to promote green growth in Ha Long Bay
- Remainer Alliance targets Iain Duncan Smith for 'unseating' as Green candidate pulls out of election battle to give Labour clear run
- National environment film festival launched
- Photography News: Instagram’s disappearing likes, the best photos of the year
- Jacob Rees-Mogg launches blistering attack on John Bercow saying the reputation of the Commons is at its 'lowest point in modern history' as the Speaker helps MPs defy Boris Johnson over Brexit
- Korean beauty brand behind famous serum that sells 13 bottles every MINUTE is set to launch new store in Australia - with products starting from just $1
- Green ants giving Australian gin and goats cheese extra bite
- Kristin Cavallari nails it in axe throwing contest with hubby Jay Cutler in Nashville
- Donald Trump “Very Keen” on Launching New Politics-Themed Reality TV Show - Report
“Volunteer Green” photo contest launched in Hanoi have 362 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.