This is the second financial contribution by Viettel to the COVID-19 prevention and control efforts. Earlier, Viettel's personnel raised VND 19 billion to build a center for telehealth diagnosis and consultation services (Telehealth) for the health sector.
Since the COVID-19 pandemic broke out, as a strong telecom business, Viettel has supported the Government's efforts in containing the virus by establishing a Telehealth system to connect 1,300 medical establishments across the countries.
Viettel’s Acting Chairman and General Director Major General Le Dang Dung said that Viettel committed to providing technology solutions and making financial donations to assist the Government in the fight.
Recently, the military business installed around 4,000 cameras in quarantine areas in northern provinces, while its virtual switchboard (Cyber Bot) made more than 200,000 phone calls to subscribers who have not installed Bluezone, urging them to use the app to protect them and the community from COVID-19.
The same day, the Vietnam Posts and Telecommunication Group donated VND 400 billion to the COVID-19 vaccine fund.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Vaccine repeal group raised $160,000 to finance Maine petition drive
- Health ministry releases health systems strengthening -conditionality report of states for 2018-19
- Report details Chamorro Affairs' non-appropriated funds
- How Toma Fund honoured an amazing teen by helping cancer-stricken families
- Hollie Massey's family hits funding target for girl’s US brain surgery
- West Ham player Robert Snodgrass donates £3,000 to help Hornchurch four-year-old Isla Caton who is battling a rare form of cancer
- Arena attack fund to stop taking donations
- Alternative Funding: Donation Scandal Hits German Right-Wing Populists
- Charity gig to raise funds for young musician battling bone cancer
- Urgent funding needed for Peterborough amputee Kieran’s England World Cup dream
- Fatboy Slim in snail’s pace marathon to raise charity funds
- Ada’s Trust and Investment donates $10,000 to assist CNMI recovery
- Pupils set up fund in memory of former headteacher
- Toilet roll donated to school due to cuts
- All-star line-ups announced for Tipperary vs Kilkenny charity match in aid of Amanda Fund
- Upminster pupils raise more than £1,400 by donating their hair to children with cancer
- Callum's charity fund and Holbeach St Marks food producer spread smiles
- Mitzvah Day 2018: Redbridge volunteers take part in #ChickenSoupChallenge and donate money and gifts
- Chloe and Liam Trust funds boosted by Co-op shoppers
- Aust funds for Italy quake project unspent
Viettel donates to COVID-19 vaccine fund have 365 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.