Particularly, the hospital's personnel successfully performed a simulated emergency situation, stressed Yasmin Zulfiqar Bhatti, Head of Force Medical Officer (FMO) and head of the assessment mission.
According to the simulated situation, the hospital received and treated troops injured in a fight outside the hospital. Thanks to good preparations, the hospital's personnel worked together to deal with the simulated situation.
After checking the Vietnamese field hospital's procedures for patient reception, examination and treatment and reading patients' letters of assessment of Vietnamese medical workers, the mission complimented the hospital's professional working style and its personnel's professional competence.
Head of the mission Ms. Bhatti also reminded the hospital's personnel to strictly observe the COVID-19 pandemic prevention and control regulations to avoid virus infection.
At the meeting with the hospital's representatives, the UNMISS's mission was also briefed on the hospital's task performance over the past time.
Particularly, since it was deployed to South Sudan two months ago, the hospital has successfully conducted two acute appendicitis operations.
Recently, a surgical team of the Level-2 Field Hospital Rotation 3 used an anesthetic technique of transversus abdominis plane (TAP) block to successfully conduct an acute appendicitis surgery.
Expressing her admiration for Vietnamese medical workers, Ms. Bhatti voiced her strong belief that with professional competence, personnel of the Level-2 Field Hospital Rotation 3 of Vietnam will successfully fulfil their assigned missions, contributing to ensuring good health for peacekeepers in the country.
She also pledged to create favorable conditions and provide support for the hospital to develop it as a reliable medical establishment in the locality.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- New songs praise Vietnamese during Covid-19 outbreak
- Famous Vietnamese folk song beats an anti-Covid-19 drum
- Athletes prepare for 2021’s double task after Olympic postponement
- Dr Fauci doubles down on his prediction that 200,000 could die and says it's 'possible' as he praises 'prudent and wise' Trump for pushing back end of coronavirus lockdown until April 30
- Top Vietnamese leader urges solidarity against COVID-19
- Vietnamese wonderkid gains plaudits from foreign sports website
- Matthew Slater praises Jarrett Stidham
- HAL: Non performance, nil accountability
- Pence: Trump putting health and safety of Americans first, praises hospital workers
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 4
- All entrants into Việt Nam since March 8 will be checked: PM
- Only one new case of COVID-19 reported in Vietnam today
- Young musician behind Vietnam’s globally famous COVID-19 PSA
- VN’s representative agencies abroad asked to raise responsibility amid COVID-19
- Young adults practise slow living amid COVID-19 crisis
- Youth pioneers taking social responsibilities seriously
- Vietnam’s representative agencies abroad asked to raise responsibility amid COVID-19
- HDBank names new vice chairman, general director
- HDBank names new vice chairman, CEO
- Social distancing life in Vietnam through citizens' sketches
Vietnamese peacekeepers praised for task performance have 447 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.