HÀ NỘI — The Consular Department under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has advised Vietnamese fans travelling to Russia with FAN IDs for the European Championship to use the document correctly to avoid legal issues or being stuck at a foreign airport.
A FAN ID is a document all spectators of Euro 2020 matches in Saint Petersburg, Russia, need to enter the country to attend matches without a visa.
According to the department, many Vietnamese citizens using FAN IDs have been denied entry to Russia and deported for using the document for the wrong purpose or failing to prove that they travelled to Russia to watch the tournament.
The department urged Vietnamese fans to thoroughly study Russia's regulations about entry and exit, residence registration and air tickets, as well as banned activities when travelling to the country.
Those who need urgent support can contact the citizen protection hotlines of the Vietnamese Embassy in Russia (7-903-182-1617), the Vietnamese General Consulate in Ekaterinburg (7-343-253-0284 / 7-965-506-6868), the Vietnamese General Consulate in Vladivostok (7-914-708-0939), or Việt Nam's citizen protection hotline (84-981-848-484). — VNS
- Alexei Navalny allies overflow Russia's jails as Joe Biden puts Vladimir Putin on notice
- The Witcher Fan Wins Gold At The Tokyo Olympics
- Football fans may need to be doubled-jabbed to attend Premier League matches
- The Power of Money: How Autocrats Use London to Strike Foes Worldwide
- Matt Baker issues warning to fans as BBC coverage of Olympics cut 'We're not in control!'
- Emmerdale fans 'work out' identity of April's troll as vile bullying plot escalates
- Outrage as Carry on films hit with 'woke' warning by BBC and ITV
- World-first '5G autograph signing' sees Lions sign fans' jerseys from 8,000 miles away
- High-tech TV tricks for fan-free Tokyo Olympics
- Yellowstone season 4: Jimmy death 'sealed' as fans unearth Cole Hauser clue to fuel theory
- Jose Mourinho reminisces over Liverpool win by using Steven Gerrard picture
- Old ending spoilers: Some clever fans deciphered the cryptogram from the trailer weeks ago
- F1 should stay a "pure sport", fans don't want artificial racing - Capito · RaceFans
- Coronavirus UK news – Vaccine fury as students told they’ll be BANNED from universities unless they’re double jabbed
- What I want from the Apple Watch in 2021
- Coronavirus UK news – Covid cases DROP for the sixth day in a row with 14 deaths and 24,950 infections
- From UFO towers to tsunami clocks, every U.S. state's most unique roadside attraction
- Duchess of Cambridge most popular figure on social media beating Meghan Markle
- Destiny Alpha review – first look at the sharing shooter
- Iran ‘Concludes’ Attacks, Foreign Minister Says
Vietnamese fans warned about use of FAN IDs to travel to Russia have 426 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.