The ambassador said at a ceremony to mark the 96th anniversary of Vietnam Revolutionary Press Day (June 21, 1925-2021) that despite ongoing difficulties caused by the pandemic, many Vietnamese correspondents have exerted every effort to fulfill their assigned tasks, contributing to the successful organisation of many big and major events together with the Vietnamese representative agencies in Russia.
Correspondents of the Party's key press agencies are always promptly reporting the political and socio-economic situation as well as the major international events in Russia, thus enhancing the image of Vietnam and Russia among readers and audiences of the two countries, he said.
The ambassador expressed his belief that in the coming time, Vietnamese press agencies in Russia will continue to innovate and improve the quality of their work, contributing to building a modern, professional, humane and effective Vietnamese press, and promoting the comprehensive strategic partnership between Vietnam and Russia.
Speaking at the ceremony, representatives of the Vietnamese press agencies in Russia expressed their gratitude for the support from the embassy over the past time; and hoped for closer and more effective cooperation between them and the embassy in the coming time.
On the occasion, the Vietnamese press agencies in Russia received congratulatory letters from the Committee for Foreign Affairs of Saint Petersburg city, the Vietnamese Association in Russia and Vietnamese representative agencies in Russia.
- Indian panel gives emergency approval for Russia's Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine: Sources
- Vietnamese Cambodians receive relief aid amidst COVID-19
- Pilot Batch of Russia's Sputnik V COVID-19 Vaccine Produced in Brazil, Russian Embassy Says
- Russia confirms 8,996 COVID-19 cases in 24 hours
- Vietnamese expats struggle amid India’s devastating COVID-19 outbreak
- Vietnamese Embassy in contact with detained fishermen in Indonesia
- UPDATE: Covid-19 visitor entry around the region
- Covid-19 UPDATE: All the latest news from the world
- Vietnam gives nod to Russian made Covid-19 vaccine
- Hanoi receives 811,200 Covid-19 vaccine doses amid global shortage
- Vietnam grants $53 mln to purchase Covid-19 vaccines for mass inoculation
- Denmark becomes 1st European Country to cut AstraZeneca Covid-19 jab completely over rare blood cllots
- Commentary: Developing affordable, accurate test kits for COVID-19 one of the biggest challenge this outbreak
- Health minister holds talks with China, India, Russia ambassadors on COVID-19 vaccines
- Health minister talks with China,India,Russia ambassadors on COVID-19 vaccines
- Vietnamese Embassy in India redoubles citizen protection efforts amid COVID-19 fight
- Vietnam seeks Covid-19 vaccination support from China, India, Russia
- 6 Vietnamese repatriated from Cambodia after recovery from COVID-19
- Southwest border at risk of becoming latest COVID-19 hotspot
- Vietnamese nationals must not return home illegally: Vietnamese embassy
Vietnamese embassy in Russia shares hardships of journalists during COVID-19 have 408 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.