At the meeting with his Lao counterpart, Minister Ngo Xuan Lich confirmed that the special friendship and solidarity between Vietnam and Laos, which has been developing through the shared history of national salvation and building, will further be cemented and developed despite current complicated regional and international situations.
He strongly believed that the relations between the two countries will help strengthen the power of each country and foil hostile forces' plots to undermine this solidarity.
The Vietnamese Minister stressed that under any circumstances, the Communist Party of Vietnam, Vietnamese people, and the Vietnam People's Army will be side by side with the Lao People's Revolutionary Party, Lao people, and the Lao People's Army in the cause of building and protecting the achievements of the Lao revolution.
Meanwhile, at the meeting with his Indian counterpart, Minister Ngo Xuan Lich expressed his pleasure to meet her again since their first bilateral meeting in October 2017 in the Philippines during the ASEAN Defense Ministers Meeting Plus.
The Vietnamese minister confirmed that Vietnam and India has a traditional relationship and Vietnam highly evaluates India's role and status in the region and supports India's "Act East" policy.
He also thanked India for its support and assistance for Vietnam in defense, especially in training and participation in the UN peacekeeping operations.
For her part, the Indian minister stressed that India attached importance to developing a comprehensive and trustful partnership with Vietnam, including that of the defense. She agreed with her Vietnamese counterpart on contents of cooperation in the upcoming time.
She expected that she would visit Vietnam this year to expand the defense relations between the two countries, corresponding to the two countries' comprehensive strategic partnership.
Minister Ngo Xuan Lich expressed his pleasure to welcome his India counterpart in Hanoi as soon as possible.
Translated by Nam Long
- Vietnamese Defense Minister presents noble order from the State of Vietnam to Lao People’s Army
- Vietnam visit by General López Miera fosters friendship between Vietnam and Cuba: Vietnamese Defense Minister
- Trump Pulling U.S. Out of Nuclear Treaty 'Will Lead to Arms Race,' Says Russia's Defense Minister
- Amid tensions, Iran's oil minister calls Saudi counterpart a friend
- Indian Defense Minister Sanctions $125 Mln for Russian-Made Klub Missiles
- 'World still needs NATO' writes German defense minister in New York Times op-ed
- Russian, Indian Energy Ministers Discuss Cooperation on Russia's Arctic Shelf
- Singapore defense minister: Cost of conflict in South China Sea 'too high'
- Trump-Putin Meeting: 'US-Russia Thaw is Already Here' – Israeli Analyst
- PM, MEA ministers hold over 20 bilateral meets at UNGA
- Russia tried to hack OPCW, says Netherlands
- Armata & 5th Gen Su-57: Highlights of Army-2017 Int'l Military Forum in Russia
- Russia Capable of Denying Israel Access to Syrian Airspace - Senior Russian MP
- China Military Tells Russia 'We've Come to Support You' Against U.S.
- Russia-Ukraine skirmishes: Storm warning on the Black Sea
- New Foreign Minister Heiko Maas pledges Germany will not 'duck away' from global responsibilities
- Germany defensive on NATO, points to existing spending plans
- Israeli AF Commander in Russia in Connection With Il-20 Crash - Netanyahu
- Military Games: Russia and U.S. Are Holding More War Drills In Europe
- Europe's NATO members failing to meet spending targets
Vietnamese Defense Ministers hold meetings with his counterparts in Russia have 527 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.