Updates on the efforts of the two countries and localities in preventing the COVID-19 pandemic, especially in border areas, were given at the event.
The two sides focused discussions on a plan to build a concrete bridge at Km3 4 in Hai Yen ward of Mong Cai city and the Mong Cai – Dongxing border market pair, as well as cooperation mechanisms on the customs clearance of goods between the two localities.
A plan for the China Certification & Inspection Group (CCIC) to set up an office in Hai Yen ward to serve the inspection and quarantine of Vietnamese goods exported to China was also put on table.
The two localities agreed to coordinate in border management, combating illegal border crossings, and returning citizens who violated the exit and entry rules of the two countries.
On the occasion, Dongxing authorities presented medical supplies to Mong Cai city to support its fight against COVID-19./.
- 3 grain ships turn away from Chinese ports; U.S.-China trade battle threatening farmers
- Belarus, China urged to seek new online trade cooperation model
- East Africa: EAC Launches Guide for Cross-Border Traders in Busia
- Future of Chinese products, brands in Pakistan
- Trump’s next round of trade limits could hurt the U.S. tech industry he wants to help
- Home/ CompaniesFinance-minded Chinese firms eye 'unexploited gold mine'
- Pawlenty: Won't seek endorsement in governor race
- Karen Bradley vows to seek the best Brexit deal for Northern Ireland
- Angola: International Trade Fair of Cuanza Norte Opens
- Africa: Poor Infrastructure, Political Instability Hinder Cross-Border Africa Trade
Vietnamese, Chinese localities seek to promote border trade have 287 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 11, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.