Vietnam reports 92 more Covid-19 cases
The Saigon Times
|A local man in Ha Tinh Province has his samples collected for Covid-19 testing. Vietnam's Covid-19 tally reached 10,630 with 92 fresh cases reported this morning, June 14 – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – Vietnam's Covid-19 tally reached 10,630 with 92 fresh cases reported this morning, June 14. Of the new infections, there was one imported case who was quarantined upon arrival in the country, while 91 others were locally-transmitted, the Ministry of Health confirmed.
Among the fresh locally-infected cases, HCMC accounted for the most at 30 cases, followed by Bac Giang with 23 cases. Tien Giang had 14 cases, Ha Tinh recorded 10, while nine were reported in Bac Ninh and four in Binh Duong.
Especially, Bac Kan reported its first case in the latest coronavirus wave, raising the number of virus-hit localities in the country to 40 up to now.
Yesterday afternoon, a working team led by Deputy Minister of Health Nguyen Truong Son had a Covid-19-related meeting with the HCMC Hospital for Tropical Diseases, which has seen 52 cases among its staff in the past two days. Son said that the ministry would set up a taskforce to assist the city as well as the hospital with the Covid-19 fight.
To soon bring the outbreak at the hospital under control, Deputy Minister Son suggested the hospital increase its frequency of collecting samples of employees for Covid-19 testing to at least 3-5 times per day. The hospital, the HCMC Pasteur Institute, the HCMC Center for Disease Control were told to jointly deploy multiple measures to serve the test-and-trace works.
The hospital has to ensure the safety of patients and medical workers to continue offering treatment and care to patients, Son stressed.
Also, he requested the whole hospital be put under lockdown for a week.
Speaking at the meeting, Nguyen Van Vinh Chau, director of the hospital, suggested the hospital temporarily stop receiving new Covid-19 patients with mild symptoms in the next week while it still handles coronavirus patients who are in severe condition and need ECMO support.
Covid-19 testing activities at the hospital would remain as normal, Chau added.
- Free Vehicle History Report - Is There Such a Thing
- How Do I Fix a Bad Credit Report?
- Crystal Reports - Microsoft SQL Server
- Credit Card Use and Your Credit Report
- What is a Credit Report?
- Credit Reporting: How Does It Work?
- Never Run Out of Altitude, Airspeed, and Ideas at the Same Time: Lessons From the Vietnam POWs
- Policy reform is key to unlock Vietnam's M&A future
- Business and Market Overview on Vietnam
- Vietnam M&A Forum explores brand development post-M&A
- Vietnam has lowest low birth weight rate in Southeast Asia & Oceania
- Vietnam’s M&A successes in spotlight
- Adventure Travel in Vietnam - Organized or Independent?
- Microsoft Great Plains: Interest Calculation Example - Stored Procedure for Crystal Report
- 432 Page Franchise Report by the FTC
- Global Well Casing Market Trends, Growth, Outlook and Analysis to 2016 – 2020
- Global Refrigerated Display Cases (RDC) Market 2015 Industry Trends, Analysis and Forecast to 2019
- How to Judge a Court Reporting Service
- Jewelry and Gems The Buying Guide: Diamond Grading Report
- Setting Goals in Online Article Writing Submissions; Case Study
Vietnam reports 92 more Covid-19 cases have 511 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.