Vietnam reports 102 more Covid-19 cases
The Saigon Times
|A man is injected with the Covid-19 vaccine. The Ministry of Health confirmed 102 new Covid-19 cases Saturday evening – PHOTO: MINISTRY OF HEALTH|
HCMC – Vietnam reported 102 more Covid-19 cases this evening, June 19, including 90 domestic infections and 12 imported cases, taking the country's Covid-19 tally to 12,900.
Among the community-transmitted cases, 31 were detected in HCMC, 18 in Bac Giang, 18 in Binh Duong, seven in Bac Ninh, five in Danang and three in Long An.
Lang Son, Dong Nai and Ha Tinh had two new patients each, while Nghe An and Nam Dinh reported one case each. The two cases in Dong Nai marked the fearsome return of the pandemic in this southern province that had not seen outbreaks for more than one month.
The 12 imported cases were recorded in An Giang, Quang Nam, Danang and Ninh Binh. Today's total number of infections was 308, including 293 domestic cases.
The Center for Disease Control of Bac Giang Province also updated 178 additional Covid-19 cases, which were previously reported in areas under lockdown, to the national Covid-19 case management system this afternoon.
As many as 5,054 Covid-19 patients in the country have fully recovered, including 321 people discharged from the hospital today.
Meanwhile, two more Covid-19 patients, including a 90-year-old woman and a 67-year-old man, have died, taking the country's Covid-19 death toll to 64.
The woman lived in Viet Yen District, Bac Giang Province. She suffered from hypertension and diabetes and tested positive for Covid-19 with symptoms such as cough and shortness of breath on June 12.
She was initially treated at a Covid-19 treatment facility located in Fuji Bac Giang Development Joint Stock Company but was then sent to the Intensive Care Unit of Bac Giang Mental Hospital on June 14.
The patient experienced high fever and hemorrhaging under the skin on June 16. She fell into a coma on June 17 and passed away a day later.
The man lived in Ha Trung District, Thanh Hoa Province and suffered from bronchial cancer. He tested positive for Covid-19 on May 15 and was sent to the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases for treatment.
The patient was put on a ventilator on May 31 but responded poorly to treatments and passed away on June 19.
During the fourth Covid-19 wave since April 27, the country has recorded 29 Covid-19 deaths.
- 'Post Reports' podcast: The US case against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange
- CDC reports 90 new measles cases as outbreak approaches record
- Roger Stone wants full copy of Mueller report for his criminal case
- Prosecution, defense spar over police reports in Michael Rosfeld case
- Report: Alleged Upstate kidnapping case pinned on Staten Island man headed for trial
- Drake's reported $400G custom iPhone case concerns fans
- North County Report: Encinitas Makes Its Case to Newsom
- Report: Dearborn man, 19, dies in fall from Cancun hotel balcony
- CORPORATE FINANCIAL REPORTS 3-18-19
- Report finds preventable cancer cases continue to increase
- Republican Matt Gaetz Compares Mueller Report to Jussie Smollett Case: ‘Two Nigerian Men in MAGA Hats’
- CORPORATE FINANCIAL REPORTS 2-11-19
- CORPORATE FINANCIAL REPORTS 2-18-19
- Reporters' Notebook: Feb. 19, 2019
- CORPORATE FINANCIAL REPORTS 2-24-19
- CORPORATE FINANCIAL REPORTS 3-4-19
- Oklahoma oil prices and drilling report for March 19, 2019
- Reporters' Notebook: March 19, 2019
- CORPORATE FINANCIAL REPORTS 3-25-19
- CORPORATE FINANCIAL REPORTS 4-15-19
Vietnam reports 102 more Covid-19 cases have 529 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at June 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.