The new patients were recorded in HCMC (26), northern province of Thai Binh and Bac Giang (three each), southern provinces of Tay Ninh and Long An (two each), and central province of Khanh Hoa (one).
Of the cases in HCMC, 24 are associated with previously confirmed Covid-19 patients and the authorities are still looking into the transmission source for the other two.
In Bac Giang, three cases are linked to clusters at its industrial parks.
Thai Binh registered three cases whose sources of transmission are yet to be determined.
Tay Ninh got two cases, including one returning from central Da Nang City and one with unclear source of infection.
Long An reported two cases related a cluster at Dinsen Co. Ltd in Ben Luc District.
Khanh Hoa got one case in the beach town of Nha Trang that is linked to a patient in HCMC.
The new update marks the first community case in Khanh Hoa so far far in the new wave, and the return of local infections for Tay Ninh and Thai Binh after more 20 clean days.
Since the new wave started on April 27, local infections have been recorded in 45 cities and provinces, led by Bac Giang with 5,502 cases and HCMC with 2,100.
More than 5.92 million of the nation’s 96 population have been tested since April 29.
- Vietnam records eight new Covid-19 cases on Friday, tally reaches 1,339
- Vietnam records five imported COVID-19 infections
- Vietnam records eight new Covid-19 imported cases
- Vietnam records no new COVID-19 cases on Oct. 3 morning
- Vietnam records 12 imported COVID-19 cases, tally reaches 1,300
- Vietnam records 25 new COVID-19 cases, 1,281 in total
- Vietnam records 2 new COVID-19 cases, 1,283 in total
- Vietnam records 4 new COVID-19 cases, 1,304 in total
- Vietnam records 1 new COVID-19 case, 1,305 in total
- Vietnam records 1 new COVID-19 case, 1,307 in total
- Vietnam records 5 new COVID-19 cases, 1,312 in total
- Vietnam records 10 new COVID-19 cases, 1,331 in total
- Vietnam records 8 imported COVID-19 cases, 1,339 in total
- Vietnam records 2 new COVID-19 cases, 1,343 in total
- Australian State of Victoria Records 28 Days COVID-19 Free
- Vietnam records five more imported Covid-19 patients, tally rises to 1,321
- Vietnam records five more imported Covid-19 patients on Monday
- Canada, UK returnees Vietnam’s latest Covid-19 patients
- Vietnam logs five imported COVID-19 cases on Nov 23
- Four more imported Covid-19 patients recorded on Thursday
Vietnam records 37 more domestic Covid-19 patients have 353 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at June 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.