Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam reported 176 new COVID-19 cases from 6am to 12pm on June 16, comprising 174 domestic and two imported ones, according to the Ministry of Health .
Of the locally transmitted infections, Bac Giang logged 128 cases, Ho Chi Minh City 35, Bac Ninh eight, Ha Tinh two and Nghe An one.
Up to 173 cases were detected in quarantine sites or sealed off areas.
The national tally reached 11,480, including 9,831 local cases. The number of COVID-19 cases since April 27, when the latest outbreak began, amounted to 8,261.
There were 4,543 recoveries while the death toll remained at 61.
Among active patients undergoing treatment at medical establishments, 343 have tested negative for coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 once, 99 twice and 55 thrice.
Twenty-four provinces have gone through 14 consecutive days without new cases.
In a bid to live safely with the pandemic, the MoH has called on citizens to follow the 5K message, including khau trang (facemask), khu khuan (disinfection), khoang cach (distance), khong tu tap (no gathering), and khai bao y te (health declaration), to help contain the outbreaks./.
- Case Of 16-Year-Old Accused Of Shooting Up Bronx Street Prompts Criticism Of NY's Raise The Age Law
- Girl, 19, who pushed 16-year-old 'friend' off bridge pleads guilty
- BREAKING: Chicago Police Release Jussie Smollett’s Nigerian Workout Partners Based on NEW EVIDENCE in the Case
- From 1969 to 2019, a Day at The New York Times
- Overlooked No More: Dorothy Bolden, Who Started a Movement for Domestic Workers
- Report: Domestic Terrorism Still a Greater Threat Than Islamic Extremism
- Trump says Dems 'have gone stone cold CRAZY' with new corruption probe
- Federal prosecutors bring terror charges against group arrested in New Mexico compound case
- The Green New Deal Is a Bad Idea, Not Just a Botched Rollout
- The Porta-Potty King of New York City Faces a Threat to His Throne
- Dianne Feinstein Fumbles in Meeting With Young Activists Over Green New Deal
- No. 1 Virginia salts away ACC semifinal vs No. 19 Clemson
- Nashville Predators player Austin Watson pleads no contest to domestic assault charge
- Trump's tweets: Judges in government secrecy cases say they are 'speculation' and not 'pure fact'
- Predators' Austin Watson opens up about alcoholism, mental illness in Instagram post
- Austin Watson opens up about alcoholism, mental illness, his arrest in Instagram post
- Predators' Austin Watson opens up about alcoholism, mental illness, arrest in Instagram post
- Manitowoc Post Office hosts Passport Day Saturday
- Big Kahuna Wing Festival to feature new date, 2019 Labor Day Weekend fireworks
- How a Movement That Never Killed Anyone Became the FBI’s No. 1 Domestic Terrorism Threat
Vietnam posts 174 new domestic COVID-19 cases on June 16 noon have 399 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.