They patrolled along the shared borderline section from marker 260 to marker 261. The patrol aimed to boost law enforcement in border areas of each country, contributing to enhancing the solidarity and friendship between the border protection forces of the two countries, thereby building a borderline of peace, friendship, stability, cooperation, and development.
Before the joint patrol, talks took place between the Vietnamese delegation from the Border Guard Command of Vietnamese province of Ha Giang, led by its deputy commanding officer Colonel Nguyen Xuan Hoang and the Chinese delegation from the border management department of Wenshan (Chinese province of Yunnan), led by its head Colonel Chen Wenwu on the friendship bridge at Thanh Thuy International Border Gate.
During the talks, in the spirit of friendship and straightforwardness, the two sides reviewed their achievements in jointly enforcing border management regulations.
They highlighted the good coordination between the two countries' border protection forces in dealing with law-violation cases along the shared border, at border gates and on open paths in a timely manner and in line with each country's laws.
They also highly praised their regular exchange of information about the COVID-19 situation and COVID-19 prevention and control efforts as well as prevention of illegal immigration.
In the coming time, the two sides will continue to direct their affiliates to conduct joint border patrols, enhance border management and control, and further cooperate in crime prevention and control.
They will also lead their affiliated units to increase information dissemination about each country's laws in both Chinese and Vietnamese languages for people living along both sides of the shared borderline.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Jacobson Pharma Forms Joint Venture with Kin Fung Weisen-U
- Sector enhances ties with foreign partners to boost green growth
- China Zhongwang’s Revenue Increases by 14% to RMB18.7 Billion in the First Nine Months of 2019
- Vietnam Cyber Troops Take Fight to US, France
- Cisco's China Investment Mushrooms to $16 Billion
- Report: Koei To Open Vietnam Studio, Cites Lower Dev Costs
- Intel to Build $300 Million Chip Plant in Vietnam
- China willing to expand imports from Belgium: premier
- GM To Sink $3 Billion into China Expansion
- WEEKLY RECAP RIAA, YouTube, China: Plotting New and Creative Ways to Separate You From the Internet
- China Focus: Premier Li's Europe visit to inject impetus to China-EU ties
- China Finally Lifts Ban on Foreign Consoles, but it’s Only Temporary
- US Firms Reap $2 Billion China Telecom Windfall
- TECH TREK China Targets Qualcomm With Antitrust Probe
- Sanyo, Nokia in Mobile Phone Joint Venture
- AT&T Boosts 3G Wireless in US
- Da Nang calls for hi-tech farms
- Smuggler Who Hid 51 Turtles in Pants Sentenced to 57 Months
- ANALYSIS Outsourcing: Is India Losing Its Competitive Edge?
- OPINION Technology's Impact Depends on Values
Vietnam, China boost joint border patrols have 438 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.