Among the new cases, 26 were reported in Bac Giang, six in Bac Ninh, four in Dien Bien, two in Hanoi, and one in Da Nang and Thai Nguyen, and four in Tan Trieu facility of the Vietnam National Cancer Hospital (Hospital K).
The figures brought the national tally to 4,764, including 1,473 imported cases. The number of fatalities is currently 38, while 2.687 patents have recovered fully.
A total of 121,010 people who had close contact with COVID-19 patients or arrived from pandemic-hit areas are being quarantined nationwide.
Among active COVID-19 patients, 37 have tested negative for the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 once, 29 twice, and 23 thrice.
As the pandemic has become more complicated, people are advised to strictly follow the Ministry of Health's 5K message: khau trang (facemask), khu khuan (disinfection), khoang cach (distance), khong tu tap (no gathering), and khai bao y te (health declaration).
- Nintendo DELAYS announcement around new video games for its Switch and 3DS consoles after a powerful 6.7 magnitude earthquake hits Hokkaido
- John Lewis security guard suspended after putting new dad, 19, in headlock
- Seven moon bears rescued from Vietnam farms after 17 years in captivity
- VOV holds broadcast rights for Vietnam’s matches in World Cup 2022 qualifiers
- Fears of infections pandemic grow after NINETEEN new superbugs are discovered in UK including germs which attack the blood, kidneys and bowels
- Father who lost his limbs and lips to a deadly infection reveals his life has been transformed after having shoulder skin grafted onto his face and new lips tattooed on in 'world-first'
- Brain-Infecting Parasite May Be More Common in NY Than Experts Thought
- Vietnam Airlines to launch Hanoi-Macau route next month
- Ninth VFF National Congress adopts new charter
- Vietnam calls for more int’l support in war consequence settlement
Vietnam announces 44 new COVID-19 infections have 278 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 11, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.