The FAOC took effect on June 11 with unlimited time and number of flights.
Accordingly, the carrier could operate flights carrying passengers and cargo between Vietnam and all airports in Canada. The earliest flight is scheduled to take off on June 30.
Vietnam Airlines is the first carrier in Vietnam to receive Canadian authorities’ permit to run flights to the country.
The carrier is building a plan to conduct flights between the two nations, with Toronto and Vancouver as its major destinations.
With a total distance of over 20,000km and two-way flight time of over 30 hours, the airliner will use wide-body aircraft Boeing 787 and Airbus A350 for the service.
Earlier, it received the FAOC for the first time which was valid from July 13 to October 13, 2020 and extended till November 15, 2020.
- Southwest Airlines Launches Hawaii Flights With a Huge Sale
- Ethiopian Airline crash: President Donald Trump grounds all Boeing 737 Max planes
- Boeing's Grounded 737s Won't Cause Massive Flight Delays
- These airlines will likely take the biggest hit after the Boeing 737 Max was involved in two deadly crashes
- Singapore Airlines will relaunch the world's longest flight, which will cover more than 10,000 miles and last 19 hours
- Check out the special $317 million Airbus jet that Singapore Airlines uses on the longest flight in the world
- California's New Airline May Be Dead Already
- My Delta flight got canceled before a busy holiday weekend and I discovered the greatest argument for basic economy
- American Airlines cancels 5,000 more flights as Boeing’s embattled 737 Max plane remains grounded
- World’s First Commercial Airline
- AeroData flight delays: Delta, Southwest and others apologize after technical issue with contractor program
- Angry American Airlines' customers are slamming the carrier after it canceled more than 600 flights because of a technical issue
- This is one of the black boxes that could unlock the cause of the Ethiopian Airlines Boeing 737 Max crash
- Lufthansa CEO reveals the biggest change in the airline industry caused by the Boeing 737 Max scandal
- Canceled flights strand thousands at Charlotte airport
- Delta tech issue grounds planes, tells travelers to check Wednesday flights
- American Airlines has grounded 14 Boeing 737s and canceled 40 flights because of badly installed overhead bins
- MH370 Theory: Missing Plane Crashed East Of Vietnam Coast, Truth Seeker Claims
- The amazing history of the Boeing 737, the best-selling airliner of all time
- China Stops Flying All Boeing 737 MAX Planes After Ethiopian Airlines Crash
Vietnam Airlines licensed to operate flights to Canada have 371 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.