Vietjet is operating flights to bring Bac Giang lychee and other Vietnamese high-quality agricultural products to international markets, ensuring the high quality of fresh products.
The move is part of the airline’s efforts to promote the export and consumption of agricultural products in areas affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, Vietjet says in a statement.
Vietjet has also cooperated with Swift247, a shipping company with an extensive delivery network in Viet Nam, to bring lychee to customers in HCM City and other southern provinces.
Customers can order the garden-fresh Bac Giang lychees at https://swift247.vn/app/ho-tro-nong-nghiep/. The first 1,000 orders of customers in HCM City will get free shipping from Swift247. Customers can order from now until the end of July when the lychee season ends.
The output of Bac Giang lychee this year is up to tens of thousands of tonnes, however, lychee consumption is facing difficulties due to COVID-19.
As soon as the fruit is ordered, it is immediately transported to the aircraft to retain the best possible quality.
Vietjet's Vice President Do Xuan Quang said high-quality lychee, ensuring food safety and disease safety standards, were transported by Vietjet using a modern aircraft that meets all food transport standards.
Vietjet had always helped the people and the Government to both prevent the COVID-19 pandemic and develop the economy, Quang added.
The airline had transported thousands of tonnes of medical equipment, necessities, and agricultural products to the people of the regions affected by the pandemic. — VNS
- Domestic consumption of farm produce needs to be promoted to offset exports reduction
- Consumption needs to be promoted to offset exports reduction
- Domestic consumption of farm produce needs to be promoted
- Vietnamese agricultural, aquatic products look for consumption market
- Agro-forestry-fishery exports targeted at over 42 bln USD for 2020
- Agriculture exports to China could take $800 million hit
- Tra fish exports likely to recover this year
- Vietnam catfish exports likely to recover this year
- Polyspin Export Consolidated December 2019 Net Sales at Rs 43.10 crore, down 34.45% Y-o-Y
- Exports won't be key driver of India's growth: Expenditure Secretary Somanathan
- "Billion-dollar” exports items see revenue fall in January
- Vietnam seeks ways to promote exports amidst fear of coronavirus impacts
- MoIT seeks solutions to reduce nCoV's impact on import-export activities
- Spotlight: China becomes important market for Turkish hazelnut export
- VN farm produce exporters urged to look at markets other than China
- Ministries seek new export markets for farm produce
- Plea to roll back basic import duty on rough stones
- HCMC’s retail sales, services revenue surge by 11.2 percent
- Agri-stakeholders mobilise to weather virus outbreak
- China’s coronavirus crisis rattles granite barons in Prakasam
Vietjet promotes lychee consumption, exports have 431 words, post on bizhub.vn at June 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.