Two north-south trains to resume operations
The Saigon Times
|A passenger train is parked at a station. The operations of the SE3/SE4 trains on the Hanoi-HCMC route will resume on June 17 – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – The operations of the SE3/SE4 trains on the Hanoi-HCMC route will resume on June 17, according to a representative of the Hanoi Railway Transport JSC.
The SE3 will depart from Hanoi station at 19:15 everyday, then stop at the stations in Thanh Hoa, Dong Hoi, Hue, Danang, Dieu Tri and Nha Trang before arriving at the Saigon station at 9:12 after almost 38 hours.
On the Saigon-Hanoi route, the SE4 will leave Saigon station at 19:25 daily, stop over at the stations mentioned above and arrive at the Hanoi station at 8:30, after over 37 hours.
Earlier, the local railway sector decided to suspend the operations of the SE3/SE4 from June 1 due to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic.
With the resumption, the sector will operate the SE3/SE4 and SE7/SE8 trains on the north-south rail route everyday.
A representative of the Vietnam Railway Corporation (VNR) said that the sector will strictly practice anti-virus measures when it offers its services, including using no more than 50% of each train's seats, disinfecting carriages and equipping its trains and stations with an adequate amount of disinfectants.
The VNR representative noted that passengers need to update Covid-19-related information posted on the websites of the localities' health authorities before booking train tickets.
Further, passengers are required to make health declarations before getting on board and wear masks during the trip.
- Storm Ali batters planes, trains and ferries
- Metro disruption: What went wrong and is it fixed?
- Blackpool North station called "appalling" amid queues
- Live: Train problems continue for 3rd day after derailment
- Northern Rail cancels weekend services
- Rail firm cancels Sunday services again
- I tried to become the youngest person to swim The Channel aged just 11
- Liverpool FC travel warning for Brighton and Hove Albion fans
- Northern Ireland traffic alerts: Bus, rail and parking for Pope visit
- All the transport details you need for the Pope's visit
- All the traffic and travel details ahead of the Pope's visit to Ireland
- The seven people who have been in court in Hull this week
- Todd Carney explains why he wants new Hull KR deal
- UK weather – Travel chaos as deadly storm Ali batters Britain with 102mph winds leaving roads shut and 172,000 without power
- ‘Solid and determined’ support for rail strikes
Two north-south trains to resume operations have 397 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at June 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.