HÀ NỘI Health authorities on Monday afternoon reported two deaths relating to COVID-19 – two female patients with critical underlying health conditions.
The country’s 60th death was Patient No 8,512 in Bắc Ninh Province. The 87-year-old woman tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 on June 4 and received treatment at Bắc Ninh Province General Hospital's Intensive Care Department for high blood pressure, heart failure and Parkinson’s disease.
She was transferred to the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases on June 7 because of her worsening health condition. She required endotracheal intubation, ventilator, dialysis and intensive care.
Due to the rapid progression of her infection plus her serious underlying medical conditions and poor health, the patient responded very poorly to treatment. She reportedly died on Sunday.
The 61st death was patient No 4,731 in Hà Nội's Đống Đa District. The 60-year-old woman suffered from Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma since 2019. She received treatment at National Cancer Hospital’s Tân Triều Facility since April 2021.
After she was tested for SARS-CoV-2 on May 19, she was transferred to the National Hospital of Tropical Diseases.
Since May 31, she needed endotracheal intubation because of lung damage. She died on Sunday with cause of death registered as septic shock, pneumonia caused by SARS-CoV-2 and invasive Aspergillus infection. VNS
- ‘Harvey’ Finally Leaves Texas, Up to 30 Deaths Reported
- Orcas swim in Elliott Bay on sunny Monday afternoon
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk takes direct control of troubled Model 3 production: report
- It's been 76 years since one of World War II's worst atrocities — the Bataan Death March
- Brazilian Lawmakers Visit North Korea to ‘Strengthen Commercial Relations’
- White House: Hamas, not Israel, is to blame for dozens of Palestinian deaths in Gaza
- Study: 9 out of 10 air pollution deaths occur in developing countries
- Study of impact of climate change on temperatures suggests more deaths unless action taken
- Medical Examiner: Exploding vape pen caused Florida man's death
- Study: Physically demanding jobs could lead to early death
- Cyber Monday Brings Sweet Deals for Video Gamers
- What Businesses Can Learn from the Death of Google and Exploding Appliances
- Sen. Kamala Harris ruffles feathers with 'Trump death joke' on 'Ellen' show
- 17-year-old arrested in connection to death of 98-year-old Ohio woman
- Philadelphia authorities are reportedly investigating 'suspicious' death of H.R. McMaster's elderly father
- Report: Trump 'obsessed' with Amazon, wants crackdown
- Report that Trump wants to 'go after' Amazon cost company $31B
- OPINION Death Hasn't Softened Right-Wing Bloggers Toward Cronkite
- Kerr Jailer courting inmate accused in deaths of her 2 kids fired, arrested and arrested again
- Aldon Smith reports to S.F. Sheriff’s Department with potentially deadly blood-alcohol level
Two more COVID-19 related deaths reported in Việt Nam on Monday afternoon have 439 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.