The quantity of fruits increased by 50 -60 percent at Co.opmart supermarkets compared to normal days.
Prices of lychees range from VND27,500 – VND40,000 (US$1.2- US$1.7) per kilo; Tro cake (Pyramid sticky rice cake) is priced from VND50,000-VND100,000 (US$2.2 – US$4.3) for ten pieces. Com Ruou (sticky small fermented glutinous rice balls) and Xoi Vo (Mung Bean Coated Sticky Rice) are priced from VND60,000 – VND80,000 (US$2.6-US$3.5) per kilo.
A bunch of yellow daisy is sold at VND 30,000-VND35,000 (US$1.3-US$1.5) while Crepe paper chrysanthemum is priced at VND70,000 (US$3); a bunch of medicinal herbs costs VND10,000 (US$0.4).
Doan Ngo festival, also called Worm-killing Day or Mid-year Festival is annually organized on the 5th day of the 5th lunar month. It is one of the significant festivals in Vietnam.
By Hai Ha – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Moscow Music Peace Festival: How Glam Metal Helped End the Cold War
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 21
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 20
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 22
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 19
- 10 of the best hotels, B&Bs and pubs with rooms in North Yorkshire
- Podcast | NSE Invest O Cast episode 8: Tips to secure your child's future
- "All You Americans Are Fired"
Tro cake, flower branches attract large number of customers on Doan Ngo festival have 192 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.