In his opening remarks, Hue said that this session will focus on a draft report on the outcomes of the general elections of deputies to the 15th National Assembly and all-level People's Councils for the 2021-2026 tenure held on May 23.
He asked council members to give comments on the leadership and direction of elections, the formation and operation of the NEC and related organizations, personnel and consultation works, as well as the organization of election canvass, especially amid the outbreak of COVID-19.
Participants were required to analyze reports on the elections in terms of the number, quality and structure of elected deputies, and discuss works that need to be done in the time to come.
During this meeting, the council is scheduled to discuss and approved minutes summarizing the election of NA deputies, and a resolution announcing the results of the elections and the list of elected NA deputies.
- Missouri legislation reflects national push for Christian rights
- North Liberty voters to choose new City Council member, meet the six candidates
- Pence will lead National Space Council meeting in Huntsville
- POLITICO Playbook: Trump to cut National Security Council staff
- Lead Safe Cleveland fast tracks legislation recommendations for City Council, state policy changes: Progress Report
- Rutgers RWJ Medical Schools' Tallia to chair National Board of Medical Examiners
- Meet the Five LGBTQ Candidates Running for San Antonio City Council
- Ohio auditor wants to make it easier to challenge illegal secret government meetings
- South Euclid will enact shopping cart legislation; no school levy try in 2019
- Texas Education Group Banned Phoenix City Council Candidate Over Behavior
Top legislator chairs National Election Council’s seventh meeting have 257 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 11, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.