The three organizations are based in Germany and their operation license in Vietnam is valid for five years.
Vietnam's Ministry of Education and Training has allowed the operation of three foreign education quality accreditation organizations to operate in the country.
All three organizations, including the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA), the Accreditation Agency for Study Programmes in Engineering, Informatics, Natural Sciences and Mathematics (ASIIN) , the Agency for Quality Assurance (AQAS), are based in Germany and their operation license in Vietnam is valid for five years.
Accordingly, FIBAA is allowed to conduct assessment and certification activities in Vietnam for higher education institutions and training programs at the higher education level in the fields of Law, Business and management, Social and behavioral sciences. Currently, nine undergraduate and master’s degree programs of Vietnam universities are accredited by FIBAA.
Three foreign education accreditation organizations authorized in Vietnam. Photo: VGP
ASIIN is allowed to conduct assessment and accreditation activities in Vietnam for higher education institutions and training programs at higher education levels in the fields of Natural sciences and engineering, mathematics and statistics, Computer and information technology, science education, and teacher training.
AQAS is allowed to conduct assessment and recognition activities in Vietnam for higher education institutions and training programs at higher education levels in accordance with Vietnam’s regulations.
Currently, seven Vietnamese educational accreditation organizations have been established, including five State-owned and two private ones.
The five State-owned organizations include the Education Accreditation Center in the Vietnam National University, Hanoi; Education Quality Accreditation Center in the Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City; Center for Education Accreditation in Danang University; Education Quality Accreditation Center in Vinh University; and Center for Education Accreditation under the Association of Vietnam Universities and Colleges.
Two private accreditation organizations have been allowed to set up, including Saigon Education Accreditation Center under Ho Chi Minh City Education Investment Joint Stock Company; and Thang Long Education Quality Accreditation Center under Hanoi Education Investment Joint Stock Company.
- Hanoi looks to boost educational cooperation with UK
- VietinBank, the Best Foreign Exchange Provider in Vietnam
- Vietnam’s economic growth, potential discussed in UK
- Seminar discusses world heritage conservation in Vietnam
- Vietnam, Canada hold huge potential to cooperate in supporting industry
- The Latest: US labels Iran's Guard a terrorist organization
- Pruitt 'likely' next Ky. education chief
- US to designate Iran's Guards Corps a terrorist organization
- The Hollywood Foreign Press Association has now apologized for that weird Drew Barrymore interview
- US poised to designate Iran's Revolutionary Guard a terrorist organization
- Late-Night HBO Was My Sex Education
- Education Department in hot water again over parent council election bungle
- For Sandy Alderson, Bob DuPuy & Rich Levin, before there was baseball, there was Vietnam
- Sen. Bob Corker poised to use foreign relations committee as legislative check on Trump
- Vietnam 'on the edge' of becoming a mid-tier cybercrime hub
- U of L accreditation agency blames Bevin
- Bevin: U of L accreditation woes board's fault
- Vietnam War veterans to host job expo for younger soldiers returning from Iraq and Afghanistan
- It's official! Vietnam War hero is now a true American
- Insurance market attracts plenty of foreign interest
Three foreign education accreditation organizations authorized in Vietnam have 503 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at June 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.