Hanoi (VNA) – State President Nguyen Xuan Phuc has lauded the Ministry of Public Security for ensuring absolute safety for the 13th National Party Congress , and the elections of deputies to the 15th National Assembly and People's Councils at all levels.
About future orientations and tasks, Phuc asked them to enhance the management of entries and exits, and foreigners' residence to mitigate the risk of virus spread; ensure cyber security, especially on social media, while improving the capacity of protecting security and safety of the information system.
Speaking at the event, Minister of Public Security To Lam said the people's public security forces strived to fulfil the goal of maintaining national security, ensuring social safety and order in any case, contributing to maintaining political stability, building a society of order, discipline and safety in service of socio-economic development and people's well-being./.
- Mexican leader lauds Trump despite past tariff threats, insults
- Restructure Nigeria to 54 provinces, six states – Gen. Momah
- Why is the US in a rush to pull out troops from Afghanistan?
- Coronavirus live updates: SF mayor, supervisor test negative after exposure
- Coronavirus live updates: California’s total case count exceeds 300,000
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: July 8-9
- Coronavirus live updates: Still no gyms, barbers, tatoos, museums, pools in SF — but reusable bags are back
- Coronavirus live updates: Still no gyms, barbers, tattoos, museums, pools in SF
- Coronavirus live updates: California hospitalizations hit new high; Oakland limits Lake Merritt access
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia April 25
- Coronavirus live updates: Alameda County reverses course, bans outdoor dining
- Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar Barred From Israel—But a Conflagration Is Coming
- WTF Just Happened? Trump’s Chaotic First Weeks in Office
- How China seduced its useful idiots: Chinese communists infiltrated Britain to push their party line in a plan designed to blind us to Beijing's thirst for world domination, new book claims
- Idris kicks against Senate’s proposal to confirm appointments of I-Gs
- COVID-19: God is teaching us some lessons — Religious leaders
State President lauds public security forces have 353 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.