KCC is accepting entries starting from June 11 to 6 p.m. on July 15. Each contestant can submit one entry in the form of a poster or illustration and must feature a message encouraging people around the world to fight the global pandemic.
The contest has a total prize pool of VND100 million (over $4,300) and top winners will be awarded with certificate of merit from South Korea’s embassy, KCC and KOCCA.
The best artworks will be exhibited and awarded at the center in August.
South Korean Ambassador to Vietnam Park Noh-wan said the contest aims to inspire the public of both countries to join hands to win the Covid-19 fight.
Contestants can visit KCC’s Facebook page for further information.
- South Korean leader to carry private message from Kim Jong Un to Trump
- Kona Coffee Cultural Festival kicks off Nov. 9
- Arts Ballet Theater of Florida kicks off 2018-19 season with “Firebird” at Aventura Arts & Cultural Center
- UGA Performing Arts Center Kicks Off First Season Under New Director
- At Atomix, a Korean Restaurant Overflowing With Ideas
- Korean American Friendship Concert to Celebrate Korean Presence in Metro Atlanta
- North and South Korea Come Together to Celebrate the Last Time They Failed to Make Peace
- How the Koreas Could Reunite: New Study Shows Peace, Not War, Can Bring North and South Together
- This South End home is decked out in politically-themed Halloween decorations
- Senior notes for Chicopee, Granby, Holyoke and South Hadley for Oct. 17, 2018
- Trump anxiety spreads through South Korea
- Strong Korean Relationships Worth the Investment, Say Atlanta Execs
- Things to do in the San Fernando Valley, LA area, Oct. 19-26
- New Seoul Plaza is Southfield's modern Korean dining emporium
- Out & About: Things to do in the South Bay Oct. 26-28
- Lowe's is shutting locations in South San Francisco, central San Jose
- F1 reveals new auto designs for 2021
- Things to do in the San Fernando Valley, LA area, Oct. 12-19
- Out & About: Things to do in the South Bay Sept. 21-23
- Out & About: Things to do in the Long Beach area Oct. 19-25
South Korean Culture Center kicks off Covid-19 design contest in Vietnam have 331 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.