|SK Investment Vina purchased around 5 per cent of additional Imexpharm stocks|
Accordingly, two Vinacapital funds namely VOF Investment Ltd. and Vietnam Ventures Ltd. will transfer 5.18 per cent of its shares to SK Vina III, raising the latter’s ownership at IMP from 24.02 to 29.2 per cent.
Following the transfer, the foreign ownership limit at Imexpharm remains unchanged at 49 per cent.
SK Investment Vina III is a member fund of SK Group, which has investments in Masan and Vingroup.
Total net revenue and income in the first five months of 2021 of Imexpharm were VND508.2 billion($22.1 million), which made up 33.2 per cent of the annual plan and was up 11.6 per cent on-year. Net revenue in the first five months reached VND502.2 billion ($21.83 million) and increased by 11.2 per cent compared to the corresponding period of the previous year. Imexpharm products accounted for 97 per cent of its revenue structure. Besides this, revenue from franchising and sales from other products decreased rapidly compared to last year.
Pre-tax profit accumulated until the end of May was VND97.6 billion ($4.24 million) and met 33.7 per cent of the annual target. However, it was up an impressive 26.1 per cent on-year.
The company predicted that in the coming months, sales expenses would slowly increase due to the fourth wave of the pandemic in the northern provinces and Ho Chi Minh City. Therefore, Imexpharm has reviewed sales support and marketing activities to ensure that the company fully obeys the pandemic prevention measures issued by the Ministry of Health and provincial governments.
By Thanh Van
- SBV reneges on 49 per cent FOL proposal for fintech companies
- SNP MSP set to be in charge of Scotland's £34bn budget is a 29-year-old who worked for two years as a trainee accountant
- Plan to raise capital next fiscal: Federal Bank CEO Shyam Srinivasan
- Sepp Blatter says Fifa will ban third-party ownership
- Finance Act will boost securities lending, REITs investment on capital market — Onyema
- Airtel IPO opens, to raise N232bn by book building
- Can ‘obvious bets’ deliver big on D-Street? Ask this fund manager
- South Mumbai witnesses surge in demand for luxury real estate
- Moody’s assigns first-time rating for SHB Finance
- Ford botches launch of Explorer SUV, putting its CEO back in the hot seat
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 5
- Strong solutions required to upgrade efficiency of domestic enterprises
- Will Modi take
- Groundwork laid for high-flying aviation
- Big shot investors in real estate M&A push
- As it happened: 2015 Delhi verdict
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 7
- The RBI policy statement
- Pete Buttigieg IS ahead in Iowa caucus results as Democrats FINALLY unveil two-thirds of votes - with Bernie Sanders in second place and Joe Biden in distant FOURTH
- Fertiliser stocks nosedive on difficulties
SK Investment Vina raises ownership to 29.2 per cent in Imexpharm have 427 words, post on vir.com.vn at June 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.