With the theme "A Donated Drop of Blood Saves a Life," the program attracted the participation of more than 900 officers, instructors, cadets, troops and staff of the school.
Blood donation is a noble deed and a tradition of the Vietnamese people. Therefore, the school's staff and cadets were excited to participate in the blood donation movement.
During the program, the school strictly observed COVID-19 prevention and control regulations and collected 820 units of blood.
According to a representative of the Red Cross Association of Khanh Hoa province, the donated blood will be transferred to the provincial Hematology and Blood Transfusion Center for treatment of patients in hospitals and medical facilities in the province.
Translated by Song Anh
- Troops respond to blood donation drive
- Perarivalan, 66 other jail inmates get driving licences
- XCOM: Diary Of A Wimpy Squad #2 - First Blood
- Home Office 'knifeman, 29, stalked staff asking them if they worked for the government before plunging blade into contractor's head outside Priti Patel's Westminster HQ – while carrying teargas and a FERRET'
- Driving while drugged now just as deadly as drunk driving
- Happy at home, anxious at school: How George went from relaxed to a bag of nerves (and there was no hiding the bruise under his eye)
- Tobacco Valley Teachers FCU Donates to "Toys for Joy"
- Schoolgirl, 11, gets her first bionic arm fitted after being born without a right hand and is now learning to properly hold a knife and fork, ride a bike and hold a skipping rope
- A Man Suspected Of Carjacking Died After Officer Put Him In a Sleeper Hold. He Was Driving His Own Vehicle.
- We must hold police departments to account, even if the Trump administration fails to do so
- Learning to drive in '75
- Boris Johnson to hold emergency Cobra meeting over floods
- Mom handcuffed in courtroom after ‘lunging at driver who killed her three children while waiting for school bus’
- 'Where have you been?' Furious flood victims confront Boris Johnson as he visits devastated South Yorkshire town amid criticism of his response to disaster during election battle
- Can converted buses help people find a route out of homelessness?
- How the crowdsourcing website GoFundMe is changing charity
- Adelaide Hills communities rally to rebuild as scale of destruction from Cudlee Creek fire is revealed
- How LGBT People — And Their Parents — Are Fighting For Queer Rights In The South
- ‘The Grinch’ Who Stole Business: Dr. Seuss Pic Opening To $66M As ‘Overlord’ & ‘Spider’s Web’ Wither – Sunday Update
- How the Vegas Golden Knights became the most remarkable story in sports
Signal Officers Training School holds voluntary blood donation drive have 414 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.