Saigon – Hanoi Securites JSC (SHS) will submit a fundraising plan to shareholders at its general meeting, scheduled for June 16.
Accordingly, the securities firms plans to issue 103.6 million shares for existing shareholders with a rate of 10 per cent, meaning a shareholder who owns two shares can buy one more. With the selling price expecting at VND13,500 per share, the company can earn nearly VND1.4 trillion (US$61 million).
SHS Securities will spend 40 per cent of the amount for margin loans, 40 per cent for bonds, valuable papers investments, and the rest for investment.
The company also plans to issue 10.36 million common stocks from the owner’s equity with a rate of 5 per cent, meaning a shareholder with 100 shares will receive five new ones.
At the par value, SHS is expected to earn VND104 billion ($4.5 million) after issuing new stocks. This amount will be spent for business activities.
Regarding issuing the employee stock ownership plan (ESOP), SHS Securities will issue 4 million units, or 1.93 per cent of the company’s outstanding shares.
Issuing price is estimated at VND12,000 per share. These ESOP shares are restricted from being transferred for one year.
Currently, SHS securities’ charter capital is nearly VND2.1 trillion ($90.4 million). If all three issuances are successful, the company’s charter capital is expected to rise to more than VND3.25 trillion ($141.7 million).
Last year, the firm’s revenue increased 61.5 per cent year-on-year to over VND1.8 trillion ($78.9 million), leading to a gain of nearly 195 per cent in profit after tax to more than VND754.3 billion ($33 million).
In 2021, it set a target of earning nearly VND1.9 trillion ($82.3 million) in revenue, up 4.3 per cent over last year, but lowered its profit before tax to VND751.2 billion ($32.8 million).
On the stock market, SHS shares ended Wednesday at VND41,500 per share, down 3.94 per cent. The company shares jumped 62.2 per cent since the beginning of the year. — VNS
- How investors can trade their Rights Issue
- Tesco plans $6.6 billion shareholder return from Asia disposals
- Tesco plans $6.6 billion shareholder return from Thai, Malaysia sale
- Occidental tries to head off investor Icahn as he amasses shares
- Shopping centre owner Intu fails to secure vital funding
- US rejects Russian plan for Syria ceasefire at UN Security Council
- Whisper app which lets people make anonymous confessions online leaves database of 900 MILLION messages exposed with personal data that could leave users open to blackmail
- Tata Chemicals turns ex-date; shares trade on a volatile track
- Does the Bernie Bro actually exist? Harvard scientist analyzes 6.8 million tweets and finds Sanders supporters are NOT more hostile to rivals than people who support other candidates
- Capita shares plunge 35% as turnaround drags on
- The beginner's guide to bathroom renovation: Kate Rumson shares the tips, tricks and brands to help you achieve an Instagram-worthy finish
- Electrolux shares slump after warning of coronavirus impact
- Thomas Cook: plans made for biggest UK peacetime repatriation
- Let shareholders pay the price for taking blind risks
- Yes Bank rescue plan: 3-year lock-in may not be bad for equity shareholders
- Yes Bank: Rescue plan takes effect, withdrawal limit to go in '3 working days'
- UPDATE 2-Brazilian homebuilder Mitre, shareholders raise $282.5 mln in IPO
- RBI announces draft revival plan for Yes Bank. Here are details
- Bond Street offers new plan for YES Bank, keen to settle
- Thien Long Group shareholder Newell Brands under US investigation
SHS Securities plans to issue nearly 104 million shares for existing shareholders have 538 words, post on bizhub.vn at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.