The program aims at providing essential food for people with difficult circumstances and those under home amid the current Covid-19 pandemic, financed by SGGP Newspaper Charity Fund and Tan Long Group.
Taking place from June 14 to June 18, the program will provide 20 tons of rice to people in Cu Chi, Nha Be, Binh Chanh, Hoc Mon, District 8, Binh Tan, Binh Thanh, Go Vap, District 12 and Thu Duc City. Each district will receive two tons of rice.
In order to continue supporting people to overcome the pandemic, SGGP Newspaper hopes to receive more contributions and donations from organizations, businesses, and individuals to extend the meaningful program.
By staff writers- Translated by Huyen Huong
- International chocolate thief drives off with 20 tons of Milka
- Authorities seize 20 tons of cannabis in massive bust
- Thanh Hoa: Rice aid for nearly 20,000 disadvantaged students
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 20
- Undermine rice and we might pay a heavy price
- Rice farmers switch to corn as fresh water supply shrinks
- Đồng Tháp converts rice fields to grow more lucrative crops
- Rice is twice as nice when sticky
- The TRUTH about hit TV show Chernobyl: Are the characters real, what happened to them and how much creative licence did writers of acclaimed HBO series about 1986 nuclear disaster take?
- Lo Cuong rice noodle village thrives despite urbanization
- Cross-border service providers must comply with local law: Minister
- Samaria Rice to Open Tamir Rice Cultural Center in 2019
- Cricket Buzz: Mayank hits double ton as India 'A' score 411/2 on Day 2
- 'My duty as a black man': the artist preserving gazebo where police killed Tamir Rice
- Today in history, November 19: Clinton impeachment inquiry begins
- Premier League 2019‑20 preview No 17: Tottenham
- England's disappearing coastline: Shocking map shows the UK coastal towns at risk of being wiped out over the next 20 years — and suggests 7,000 homes will fall into the sea by the end of the century
- Gang of teenage girls who smacked female Temple University student, 19, in the face with a brick taken into custody
- 'Friends' Forever: Jennifer Aniston Hits 20 Mln Instagram Follower Milestone, Thanks Fans With Meme
- Premier League 2019‑20 preview No 5: Burnley
SGGP Newspaper provides 20 tons of rice to Covid-19 hit people have 331 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.