After a dispenser was set up in front of the military base in Tan Phu District on June 14, many people have lined up for rice. The crowd was regulated by volunteers. Each person was given hand wash and had their body temperature checked. Each person was given 1.5kg of rice.
68-year-old Tran Thi Hoa said she was unable to earn money during social distancing so the rice dispenser is a huge help for her family.
Another dispenser was set up on 20A Truong Dinh Street. 65-year-old Tran Thi Ngoc Ngan said she came to help take rice for an old friend who had to take care of her small grandchild.
“She is over 80 years old and carries her grandchild along when she goes out to sell lottery tickets for some money. She would have to carry her grandchild while waiting in the line too so I helped bring charity meals and stuff to her,” Ngan said.
In order to use the dispenser, each person must also fill in medical declaration forms and have body temperature taken.
Some photos of the dispensers:
Rice dispensers reappear in HCM City
- Prep football: Roy vs. Skyridge state semifinal storylines, game preview, ticket info
- San Antonio restaurant inspections: September 21, 2018
- San Antonio restaurant inspections: September 28, 2018
- San Antonio restaurant inspections: October 5, 2018
- San Antonio restaurant inspections: Oct. 26, 2018
- Springfield and Greene County health department restaurant inspections
- San Antonio restaurant inspections: Nov. 2, 2018
- San Antonio restaurant inspections: Oct. 12, 2018
- Houston restaurants that received health citations from Aug. 20 and Aug. 27
- Cockroaches and rodent droppings top lists of restaurant violations Sept. 17 through 24
- Roaches rolling in the onions among restaurant violations
- San Antonio restaurant inspections: October 19, 2018
- Kudos: Like Santa Claus, Stephen Martelli is everywhere
- Critically-acclaimed Houston restaurant among those cited for health violations
- San Antonio restaurant inspections: August 31, 2018
- Silk Deli & Bistro in Holyoke offers pleasing on-the-go dining (review, photos, video)
- 6 best places for dim sum and Chinese tea in the Long Beach area
- Restaurant Inspections: 11/5
- Intellectual Property Litigation Hourly Rate Report, 2018
- The Case of Jane Doe Ponytail
Rice dispensers reappear in HCM City have 350 words, post on dtinews.vn at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.