Most advertisers have offered vaccination of AstraZeneca; yet, some of them advertised Pfizer vaccine which has not been imported in Vietnam. Some individuals even though boasted to organize vaccination in households, or companies.
By Nguyen Quoc – Translated by Dan Thuy
- How social media is helping Big Tobacco hook a new generation of smokers
- Pew Survey Shows Why Social Media Should Ban Political Campaign Ads
- Burger King faces stark criticism for what many social media users are saying is a culturally insensitive ad. Here it is.
- How Brits could be jailed in Dubai for social media posts made YEARS ago
- Ad watchdog has eyes on social media influencers
- U.K. considers direct regulation of social media companies
- 22 predictions for social media in 2019
- MPs call for legal 'duty of care' on social media companies to protect young users
- Influencers are flocking to a surprising new kind of social media
- Accenture intends to acquire Adaptly in social media marketing push
- Social media firms face fines as part of crackdown on harmful content
- Social media giants told to protect children from 'disturbing content'
- Charlie Sheen draws in over 74,000 social media intern applicants within less than 48 hours
- Why social media is friend to far-right politicians around the world
- Social media giants stop short of endorsing bill to prevent Russia's election meddling
- Total dunce steals almost $25K worth of tequila, tries to sell it on social media
- A military expert explains why social media is the new battlefield
- A Propaganda Network Targeting Iran And Qatar Across Social Media Is Tied To Shady PR Firms
- Social media site Tsu set to return
- UK eyes regulating social media companies, fines for execs
People should be alert to paid vaccine advertising on social media have 542 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at June 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.