Captain Duong Cong Tuan , head of the Nam Yet infirmary, said that under the direction of the island's commander, the unit has actively adopted plans on providing information to armed forces and people on the island about the pandemic, as guided by the Health Ministry.
Infirmary staff made thorough preparations to welcome a working delegation from the mainland, including measuring body temperatures, delivering medical face masks to the visitors, and conducting disinfectant measures.
Disinfecting efforts are carried out at the wharf, he said, adding that there is also a separate point of entry for fishermen who come to the island for medical check-ups and treatment.
Sen. Lt. Col. Dinh Van Cuong said that although the pandemic may develop in a more complex manner in the time to come, Truong Sa will continue exerting extra effort to ensure the health of soldiers and islanders, with a determination to not let the pandemic spread to the island district./.
- Anti-COVID measures tightened in Czech capital as cases rise
- With the pandemic under control in China, sports take to the comeback trail
- HCM City strengthens preventive measures ahead of new academic year
- HCM City strengthens preventive measures for new academic year
- Can Europe tame the pandemic’s next wave?
- Hanoi targets to fulfill education plan while preventing COVID-19
- Tanzania Opening Up Tourism Despite Pandemic
- Japan looks to AI as coronavirus challenges go-and-see quality control mantra
- Coronavirus pandemic: Steroids cut death rates among critically ill Covid-19 patients
- Thailand tightens border security to prevent COVID-19
Pandemic prevention, control measures tightened on Truong Sa archipelago have 296 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 10, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.