Photo Hanoi'21 is a project initiated by the French Institute in Hanoi . The project allows the audience to appreciate hundreds of photos from international photographers with just a click of their mouse.
Three exhibitions are now open under the project.
The first is " The Mekong – Stories of Man " by Vietnamese-French photographer Lam Duc Hien, who was born and raised on the banks of the Mekong River in Laos.
Hien captured his 4,200-km journey along the Mekong in hundreds of photos on display at the French Institute until September 12 and available for viewing online.
The two other exhibitions are "The time has come to rekindle the stars" by Punk Dragon and "Secret moments of maikos" by Philippe Marinig.
Both are physically on display at the Japan Foundation Centre for Cultural Exchange in Hanoi's Hoan Kiem district as well as online.
Photo Hanoi'21 was introduced in late April to satiate the needs of art lovers as the pandemic continues to make its presence felt./.
- Meet the 26-year-old entrepreneurs using Instagram to build an art empire from scratch
- The art of trolling for Leni Robredo
- Choose art this Valentine’s Day with Ballet Philippines’ Opera
- From Yayoi, with lots of love and lots of dots
- Last chance to catch ‘Kalsada’
- A Polish affair
- Artist at Work: An Artist’s essentials Omi Reyes ‘Streamlines’
- New Google Project Digitizes World’s Top Fashion Archives
- 8 True stories from Philippine history scarier than any horror movie
- 14 of the best games that never came out
- China artist Ai Weiwei says passport returned
- We visited the largest McDonald’s in the US and ate pizza, pasta, and a Belgian waffle — here’s what it’s like
- First toy show in Northern Mindanao to open on November
- On making things beautiful and making beautiful things
- Big name foreign acts fire up PH summer concert scene
- Personality profile: Telling our stories on the widescreen
- Alive & well at 79
- Mission angels set family recollection
- Lights will guide you home
- This Malaysian Is The First Person Outside Japan To Collaborate With Nanoblock Founders!
Online exhibitions satisfy art lovers amid pandemic have 337 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.