HCM City (VNA) – Trung Vuong Hospital in Ho Chi Minh City was transformed to treat COVID-19 patients from June 16 as an effort to have 3,500 beds dedicated to serve the treatment.
Accordingly, the 1,000-bed Trung Vuong hospital is ready to receive and treat positive patients.
Previously, the municipal Department of Health converted the function of Ho Chi Minh City Hospital for Tropical Diseases and Cu Chi District Hospital into hospitals specialising in treating COVID-19 patients. The HCM City Hospital for Tropical Diseases is providing treatment for 126 patients, while Cu Chi COVID-19 Treatment Hospital has received 192 others after only four days of operation.
On June 13, Pham Ngoc Thach Hospital was officially divided into two separate zones, with one treating patients with tuberculosis and the other treating non-tuberculosis lung diseases and receiving COVID-19 patients with severe clinical conditions.
Since then, the hospital has received 10 cases of COVID-19 with respiratory failures, transferred from Can Gio COVID-19 Treatment Hospital, thus helping reduce overloading for the HCM City Hospital for Tropical Diseases in the context that this hospital is temporarily locked-down as many of its medical staffs tested positive for SARS-CoV-2./.
- Da Nang field hospital to receive Covid-19 patients on Wednesday
- Bay Area Biotech Company Develops Promising New Class Of Drug To Treat COVID-19 Patients
- Hyderabad hospital's permission to treat COVID-19 patients revoked over 'surplus' billing: Report
- 1.18 lakh beds ready to treat COVID-19 patients: Health Secretary
- Medical staff sent to central region hospitals to treat COVID-19 cases
- Military hospital is ready to treat COVID-19 patients
- Private hospitals treating COVID-19 patients flouting norms,, says Chief Whip
- Tocilizumab WON'T keep Covid-19 patients alive: Scientists deal blow to hopes arthritis drug could be a life-saver after pharma giant Roche admits it doesn't work
- Coronavirus | All hospitals in Karnataka told to reserve 50% of bed strength for COVID-19 patients
- Two more COVID-19 patients die in Vietnam
- Recovered Covid-19 patients asked to make plasma donations for treatment
- Erectile dysfunction drug aviptadil may also treat Covid-19, experts believe
- 11 Covid-19 patients on verge of death
- Passengers on flight and coach with Covid-19 patients tracked
- Health condition of 13 COVID-19 patients getting worse
- Four Covid-19 patients in Danang recover
- Only 2.5% of Covid-19 patients put on ventilators survived in Punjab
- One more COVID-19 patient dies due to serious complications
- Nearly half of COVID-19 patients at a New York City hospital developed severe kidney damage - and 82% of them had NO history of renal problems
- Younger COVID-19 patients are MORE likely to lose their sense of smell and taste than older infected people
One more hospital transformed to treat COVID-19 patients in HCM City have 404 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.