NGHỆ AN — Vinh City Police in the central province of Nghệ An on Monday morning launched criminal proceedings against a 22-year-old hairdresser who was confirmed to have COVID-19 on the same day but did not co-operate with authorities when providing her personal contact and travelling history.
She was the first COVID-19 case reported in the province after it had gone 38 straight days without community cases.
The woman from Sơn Trường Commune, Hương Sơn District in the central province of Hà Tĩnh lives on Hà Huy Tập Street in Vinh City.
She reportedly had close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in Hà Tĩnh Province.
Despite visiting places across Vinh City, she failed to provide honest information to authorities, hindering efforts to trace suspected cases and isolate affected areas.
Information technological tools were used to identify places the woman visited in the last few days. Authorities found many differences between her actual travel history and what she declared earlier.
More than 100 police officers and other forces are at checkpoints to isolate part of Hà Huy Tập Ward while health workers are testing residents living in the area the woman lives in. — VNS
- Declaring mental health issues to your insurer can raise premiums by 200% – here’s how to cut costs
- Budget 2017: NHS will get emergency cash injection of £2.8billion – but patients face LONGER waits for care, bosses warn
- Student wounded in Florida school shooting aiming for full recovery
- How Britain's biggest love rat was finally brought to justice by the women he shamelessly cheated and conned
- Love rat conman nicknamed 'Shrek' by one victim marries AGAIN while on run from police
- NHS cyber attack ‘only just beginning’ as hackers use ‘malware atomic bomb’ to turn hijacked machines into infectious ‘zombies’
- How Car Executive Carlos Ghosn Is Faring In the Age of Trump
- Camilla’s royal cousin jailed after claiming disability benefit
- Budget 2017 speech in full: Text and video of Philip Hammond's fiscal announcements on tax, the NHS and housing as it happened
- For sale sign may soon be up at Montrose Infirmary
- Ten talking-points that defined the 2018 Cheltenham Festival
- Budget 2017: NHS will get emergency cash injection of £2.8billion – with £350million to tackle impending winter crisis
- Review: A Hero for High Times by Ian Marchant
- Trump backs efforts to toughen FBI gun checks following school massacre
- Social work professor 'should be sacked' for defending convicted child abusers
- No revamp or ‘reverse teabag’ by Donna Air can save this boring reboot of Dancing on Ice
- Duncing on Ice comeback is the usual combination of re-treads, bargain-binners and someone off Hollyoaks
- Favourite Things: Jackie Housham
- Florida governor proposes new gun sale limits after school shooting
- It’s time for Craig Levein to do what he does best
Nghệ An COVID-19 patient suspected of failing to declare travel history honestly have 481 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.