Hanoi (VNA) – The National Payment Corporation of Vietnam (Napas) and 14 first banks of Vietnam on June 15 launched the VietQR trademark and quick online money transfer service – Napas 247 using QR codes.
The 14 pioneering banks are Vietcombank, VietinBank, BIDV, MB, TPBank, Sacombank, VPBank, VIB, MSB, ACB, SeABank, LienVietPostBank, NamABank, and Ban Viet Bank.
VietQR is a common trademark for payment and money transfer using QR Codes through the Napas network and its member banks as well as payment mediators and partners inside and outside the country.
VietQR is designed to QR payment standards of EMV Co. as well as the State Banks of Vietnam.
Napas Deputy General Director Nguyen Dang Hung said that VietQR is applied by Napas and the banks to ensure the connectivity and synchronism of the infrastructure system serving QR payment within Vietnam, paving the way for the expansion of connections in international payment.
Meanwhile, the Napas 247 service using VietQR allows customers to transfer money from their account to another account at other bank in the Napas network at any time with the limitation of 500 million VND by scanning the private QR Codes of the receiver.
The individual QR codes contain all necessary information ensuring accurate, quick and safe payment.
Bank account holders can create their own QR code in the mobile banking apps of the 14 banks or at website VietQR.net./.
- Global Money
- Allow Citibank to Help You Transfer Money Online to India With Its Program Offered Only to Indians
- The Advantages of an Internet Phone Service (VoIP)
- Mail Room Magic - Save Time, Money, and Backaches by Migrating to Digital Mail Processing
- Non-cash payments need support
- The Future is Black and White!
- Building a digital ecosystem for non-cash payment
- Aadhaar: Everything you need to know about it
- 24 Things You Can Do in iOS 11 That You Couldn't Do Before
- Government officials blocked his website, so he went over their heads
- Facebook executive defends social media giant's botched Libra cryptocurrency after high-profile backers like PayPal, Visa and Mastercard abandon it
- The Guerrilla
- Cafe Coffee Day's Siddhartha's suicide is heartbreaking for entrepreneurs: Paytm’s Vijay Shekhar
- Yahoo! Web Hosting Versus 1and1 Hosting
- Getting Started With a New Website - Optimize and Succeed
- How to Fix the Helicopter EMS Accident Rate
- Workday Extends Technology Leadership With Innovations for the Changing World of HR
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 16
- High-Volume Scanning and Process Automation For Better, Faster, Smarter Decision Making
- The Nuances of Article Writing
Napas launches VietQR trademark, QR code quick money transfer service have 403 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.